Real Estate Lead Management Virtual Assistants
Lead Tracking Virtual Assistants – Overseas Admin & Data Entry VAs
This is part of our Real Estate Lead Management bundle and works excellently when you pair it with a virtual ISA (Inside Sales Agent).
Lead Management Virtual Assistants can be really similar to using a CRM Data Entry Virtual Assistant.
The biggest value that you’re going to get from having a Real Estate Lead Management Virtual Assistant is a greater conversion ratio.
You’re going to take more of your leads from simply entering into your sales funnel to actually becoming a listing or a buyer at closing for you.
You’re going to close more transactions by getting more out of your existing leads and your Sphere Of Influence…
…simply by using Lead Management Virtual Assistants to better manage and optimize your sales process.
How It Works:
Lead Management Virtual Assistants are there to help you out with all processes that are repetitive and the menial duties in your sales funnel.
That means making sure that:
- your CRM is up to date,
- those follow-up tasks were handled by your Agents or ISAs,
- your notes are getting entered where they need to be,
- your tags are up to date on your prospects and clients,
- your direct mail follow-up and text message follow-up is getting sent out to the right people when it’s supposed to be, and
- all of the data from your sales funnel is getting tracked from initial Lead Generation to closing ROI and Sphere Of Influence.
The biggest pro is that it’s going to help take your primary focus back to:
- generating revenue,
- closing more deals,
- coaching your team and agents, and
- building your real estate business.
Also, it’s going to help make sure that you are using your Lead Management tools to their greatest possible capabilities.
By doing this, you’ll reap a number of successful benefits, such as
- keeping track of all of your leads,
- tracking your Sphere of Influence,
- generating high conversion ratios,
- garnering repeat business, and
- providing excellent customer service and nurturing experience.
The biggest challenge of Lead Management Virtual Assistance is knowing what tasks to assign and what workflows need to be outsourced to a Virtual Assistant.
Generally, it’s best to consider these Lead Management tasks as something to be assigned to an Overseas Virtual Assistant.
That means they need to be highly streamlined and systematic.
They need to follow a detailed, step-by-step, Standard Operating Procedure, and they need to be very clearly defined.
With that in mind, it can be easy to spin your wheels…
…investing in workflows to be handled by a Lead Management Virtual Assistant that is going to add little to no value to your business.
Therefore, it’s very important to carefully define the role of your Lead Management Virtual Assistant:
- What Standard Operating Procedures are they working off of?
- What goals are they ultimately responsible to achieve?
If this fails in any way, you can easily waste a lot of money on Lead Management Virtual Assistants who aren’t really adding much ROI.
The good news is once you get your workflows assigned and you know what Standard Operating Procedures your Virtual Assistant is going to follow…
…a Lead Management Virtual Assistant doesn’t need that many work hours, and this is a task that’s billed hourly.
It should be handled by an Overseas Virtual Assistant and if you’re lucky, you can get away with less than 20 hours per agent per month with the Overseas VA.
Sometimes even a lot less than that.
If they’re only following up and checking on a few basic details of your sales funnel, you might even be able to have an Overseas VA adding value…
…making sure that something is kept up to date or that some details that are tracked that otherwise would have been missed for as little as five hours per Agent per month.
So it can be a really inexpensive, ongoing hourly cost once you set it up in a way that’s actually going to be effective and sustainable…
…and a positive ROI for your business.