Real Estate VAs: Our Core Values
We're not one of those companies that puts the Core Values in a plaque on the wall only to pay lip service to a lofty list of hyperbole. Quite the contrary:
We hire & fire by this list of Core Values.
There have been plenty of painful experiences firing VAs and Clients who might have been a fit on skills or budget, but not culture.
These Core Values are the foundation of what we do and who we are.
- Obsess over Client Success. Start from the Client’s success and work backwards. Work hard to earn & keep Client trust. Devote 100% to achieving the Client’s goals, and let the rest follow.
- Build a supportive, family environment. Building a great company starts with getting the right people on board. Despite living across the globe from one another, we consider you part of one big family, sharing common values & goals. We’re in this together.
- Be efficient. No process is ever perfect. Consistent, small improvements create big results. Waste less, and build more streamlined systems.
- Have fun. Be yourself, don’t be too serious, and steer clear of “corporate” ways of being. Be natural, be real, and keep your sense of humor. We’re in this together, so remember to have fun along the way.
- Think long-term. Never accept a short-term solution for a long-term problem. Embrace & drive change with a vision for years, decades, and centuries into the future.
- Create independence. Become great at something valuable and play to your natural strengths. Help others build their own highly independent, self-actualized lifestyles to achieve the same for yourself.
- Be dependable. Be honest. Your word is your bond. Show up on time, do what you say you will, and don’t over-promise. Be realistic, honest, and candid in your communications to build lasting relationships based on trust & openness.
- Be humble. No matter how good things are today, there are always challenges ahead. Everyone deserves respect & dignity, so treat others how you’d like to be treated. Don’t be arrogant, don’t brag. The best leaders achieve their aims, and their team proclaims “We have done it ourselves.” When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.
If you just read that list and felt some resonance, please do Contact Us here.
Or, if you read that and thought "That's the type of company I like to do business with," then we'd like to hear from you. It might be time to Get Started by scheduling a complimentary Opportunity Analysis here.
• Brutally Honest Pro's & Con's That Inevitably Come With Using Virtual Assistants
• Output-Per-Hour Work Estimates So You Can Calculate How Much It'll Cost
• Comprehensive List Of All Our Real Estate Virtual Assistant Services
• Breakdown Of Universal Pricing Packages That Apply To Everything We Do