Transaction Coordinator VA
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Virtual Assistant
To seamlessly manage & monitor all transaction documents and contract-to-close procedures so you can focus on growing your business & closing more deals.
How It Works:
A Transaction Coordinator (or “TC”) is a specially trained real estate virtual assistant who is 100% dedicated to managing the transactional portion of your real estate business. This includes tasks like:
- Gathering important signatures
- Keeping track of critical documents
- Managing your transaction software (Paperless Pipeline, EZ Coordinator, Reesio, etc.)
- Interfacing with title, escrow, and property management companies
- Scheduling & confirming inspections
- Working with you to track down missing docs
- Final transaction audits
Your Transaction Coordinator Virtual Assistant is there with you from the moment your contract’s getting signed, till the moment escrow closes & your commission clears. The Transaction Coordinator’s goal is to make sure everything moves smoothly from contract to close so you can focus on attracting & closing more deals. This means they’ll not only follow your procedures religiously, they’ll also work closely with you to become a seamlessly integrated part of your systems.