This TheRedPin company information is to assist in TheRedPin corporate research, TheRedPin financial analysis, TheRedPin competitive intelligence, TheRedPin jobs & career search, and TheRedPin decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
TheRedPin Company Overview
TheRedPin is a different kind of brokerage. We are focused on delivering an exceptional real estate experience to all of our customers. TheRedPin is leading the way by using innovative technologies and a team of savvy marketers to provide buyers and sellers with unique end-to-end services and benefits, not found at other traditional brokerages.
Through our services, our client's homes are exposed to over 5 million people. Plus, we have real estate agents that specialize in your neighbourhood that are full time, salary based employees who receive bonuses based on your selling experience. 1
We connect people, data and technology. Our platform carries the largest database of active residential listings in the Greater Toronto Area, including listings for new and pre-construction projects, with plans to expand nationally. We are a challenger brand, with a unique business model that streamlines the real estate journey, and provides exceptional end-to-end services and benefits, not found at other traditional brokerages.
Through our services, our client's homes are exposed to over 5 million people. Plus, our agents are full time, full service experts who are bonused on client satisfaction. 2
TheRedPin News & Press Releases
- Condo prices around Toronto’s key intersections – 2017TheRedPin charted condo prices at 25 major Toronto intersections. On average, condos at these street corners sold for $667,000 – 22 per cent more than the city-wide average.What do you prioritize most in your condo search?Are you a budget-sensitive buyer who’s diligently on the hunt for the least expensive condos [read more]
- Toronto home sales continue to decline in August, while prices experience modest annual gainsFor the fourth-consecutive month in a row, home sales in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) were down double-digits while annual price gains remained moderate – all signs Toronto housing is coming back down to Earth from what was a frenzied seller’s market to a more balanced pro-buyer environment.The findings are [read more]
- The best elementary schools in Markham, OntarioMarkham may be dubbed Canada’s high-tech capital, due to the fact over 1,000 technology companies are based here, but at its heart, the city is most known for being a great place to raise a family.From its great parks, strong sense of community, myriad of recreational activities for the kids [read more]
- Featured Listing: 340 Orvis Crescent in Shelburne, OntarioOdds are, when you think of a picturesque family-friendly suburban home, the image that comes to mind looks a whole lot like 340 Orvis Crescent.Situated in Shelburne Ontario, recently named the fastest growing town in the province, the two-storey house is brimming with personality and comes complete with modern finishes, a sizeable [read more]
- The best elementary schools in Richmond Hill, OntarioThough technically a town, Richmond Hill is bigger than many Canadian cities and boasts a sizeable population of over 200,000 – a number that’s nearly tripled since the early 90’s. A big reason behind Richmond Hill’s rapid growth comes down to its appeal with family home buyers. Large newer-built houses, [read more]