This TheRedPin company information is to assist in TheRedPin corporate research, TheRedPin financial analysis, TheRedPin competitive intelligence, TheRedPin jobs & career search, and TheRedPin decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
TheRedPin Company Overview
TheRedPin is a different kind of brokerage. We are focused on delivering an exceptional real estate experience to all of our customers. TheRedPin is leading the way by using innovative technologies and a team of savvy marketers to provide buyers and sellers with unique end-to-end services and benefits, not found at other traditional brokerages.
Through our services, our client's homes are exposed to over 5 million people. Plus, we have real estate agents that specialize in your neighbourhood that are full time, salary based employees who receive bonuses based on your selling experience. 1
We connect people, data and technology. Our platform carries the largest database of active residential listings in the Greater Toronto Area, including listings for new and pre-construction projects, with plans to expand nationally. We are a challenger brand, with a unique business model that streamlines the real estate journey, and provides exceptional end-to-end services and benefits, not found at other traditional brokerages.
Through our services, our client's homes are exposed to over 5 million people. Plus, our agents are full time, full service experts who are bonused on client satisfaction. 2
TheRedPin News & Press Releases
- Bank of Canada Rate Increase: The impacts on buyers, sellers and the housing marketOn July 12th, the Bank of Canada raised its key interest rate from 0.5 per cent to 0.75 per cent. The modest quarter of a percentage point hike, which marks the first interest rate increase from the central bank in seven years, was highly anticipated by economists following not-so-subtle hints [read more]
- [Video] Best spots to drink, dine and explore in Toronto’s Fashion DistrictLocated in Toronto’s Waterfront Communities C1 neighbourhood, the Fashion District was historically the main hub for the city’s textile and garment industries. After major revitalization, the area has transformed dramatically and is now known as a hip-and-trendy area filled with countless shops, restaurants and entertainment options. Here are some spots we [read more]
- Theory Condos – condo living steps to U of T’s St. George campusTheory Condos, Parallax Development Corporation’s newest development, will rise 30 storeys in a prime downtown Toronto location, steps to U of T’s St. George campus. Located on College Street where St. George turns into Beverley Street, in Toronto’s Kensington-Chinatown neighbourhood, Theory Condos’ location is steps to everything. With a Walk [read more]
- Featured Listing: 18 Gina Drive, detached living in Vaughan18 Gina Drive, is a detached four bedroom, four bathroom home, in the heart of Vaughan. Featuring ample outdoor space, open concept layout and finished basement, this really is the perfect family home.Conveniently located near Jane Street and Major Mackenzie Drive in Maple, 18 Gina Drive is in close proximity [read more]
- What is a Buyer Representation Agreement?Buying a home is likely the largest purchase you’ll ever make and crossing that milestone without the services of a professional realtor, while not impossible, is the riskier move. Yet, deciding to play it safe isn’t as simple as hiring an agent.It’s critical that you clearly discuss the relationship between [read more]