This TheRedPin company information is to assist in TheRedPin corporate research, TheRedPin financial analysis, TheRedPin competitive intelligence, TheRedPin jobs & career search, and TheRedPin decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
TheRedPin Company Overview
TheRedPin is a different kind of brokerage. We are focused on delivering an exceptional real estate experience to all of our customers. TheRedPin is leading the way by using innovative technologies and a team of savvy marketers to provide buyers and sellers with unique end-to-end services and benefits, not found at other traditional brokerages.
Through our services, our client's homes are exposed to over 5 million people. Plus, we have real estate agents that specialize in your neighbourhood that are full time, salary based employees who receive bonuses based on your selling experience. 1
We connect people, data and technology. Our platform carries the largest database of active residential listings in the Greater Toronto Area, including listings for new and pre-construction projects, with plans to expand nationally. We are a challenger brand, with a unique business model that streamlines the real estate journey, and provides exceptional end-to-end services and benefits, not found at other traditional brokerages.
Through our services, our client's homes are exposed to over 5 million people. Plus, our agents are full time, full service experts who are bonused on client satisfaction. 2
TheRedPin News & Press Releases
- The Stages of a New BuildingNowadays new condo buildings are popping up everywhere. When thinking about purchasing, it is valuable to understand the different selling stages that exist. There are three distinct ones and we’ve explained them below:PendingIn this first initial phase, the builder has purchased the land and has hopes of building on it, but [read more]
- How does TheRedPin’s software use local data to help me find the right home?As a home buyer, you want good information and good advice.Buying a home is far too important a decision to rely on one sales representative for everything.TheRedPin is a software company that collects data from buyers, sellers, builders and industry experts both online and offline. Then we make sure every [read more]
- Condo prices around Toronto’s key intersections – 2017TheRedPin charted condo prices at 25 major Toronto intersections. On average, condos at these street corners sold for $667,000 – 22 per cent more than the city-wide average.What do you prioritize most in your condo search?Are you a budget-sensitive buyer who’s diligently on the hunt for the least expensive condos [read more]
- Toronto home sales continue to decline in August, while prices experience modest annual gainsFor the fourth-consecutive month in a row, home sales in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) were down double-digits while annual price gains remained moderate – all signs Toronto housing is coming back down to Earth from what was a frenzied seller’s market to a more balanced pro-buyer environment.The findings are [read more]
- The best elementary schools in Markham, OntarioMarkham may be dubbed Canada’s high-tech capital, due to the fact over 1,000 technology companies are based here, but at its heart, the city is most known for being a great place to raise a family.From its great parks, strong sense of community, myriad of recreational activities for the kids [read more]