Smarter Agent, Inc.
This Smarter Agent, Inc. company information is to assist in Smarter Agent, Inc. corporate research, Smarter Agent, Inc. financial analysis, Smarter Agent, Inc. competitive intelligence, Smarter Agent, Inc. jobs & career search, and Smarter Agent, Inc. decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Smarter Agent, Inc. Company Overview
Smarter Agent, Inc. Company Information
Type Privately Held
Industry Real Estate
200 Federal Street, Suite 300
Camden, New Jersey 08103
Key People Eric Blumberg
(President/Founder, Smarter Agent)
(CEO/Founder, Smarter Agent)
Number of Employees 11-50 employees
Number of Employees http://home.smarteragent.com/
Smarter Agent, Inc. was a research and development company, founded by Brad W. Blumberg and Eric M. Blumberg that built early mobile location based apps.
In 2008, Smarter Agent raised private equity from angel investors led by Ira Lubert and became an LLC. The company began offering mobile apps to the real estate industry, as well as grew its mobile inventions and patent portfolio. Smarter Agent raised additional equity from angel investors. In 2013, Smarter Agent Mobile was spun out to focus on its growing mobile SaaS business, and Smarter Agent, LLC continued to hold the company's Intellectual Property (IP). 1
Smarter Agent, LLC develops mobile search and discovery applications that enable widespread content distribution to consumers through native applications. It offers Multi Service Listings (MLS), which enable members and consumers in users’ coverage area to search all of their real estate MLS listings and generate leads; and real estate applications for franchisors. The company offers Dual Purpose PRO App, which provides access to real estate information; allows agents to link to their clients; and multiple revenue opportunities for MLSs via marketing upgrades. It offers White Label, a solution that offers lead routing; QR code and unique text codes for offices; administrative dashboard solutions to track usage; mobile detect code that re-routes mobile traffic to users’ applications; and agent personal applications linked and branded to their broker applications.
The company offers branded app, which offers real estate listings distribution and marketing services via calls and emails. The company’s platform offers a mobile advertising network for inclusion of third party advertising and branding; mass commercialization; deployment, upgrades, and maintenance solutions; and enterprise installations. The company provides its solutions for real estate verticals, including franchisors, brokers, agents, and MLS organizations; and finance, insurance, and media verticals. Smarter Agent, LLC was incorporated in 2000 and is based in Collingswood, New Jersey. 2
Smarter Agent, Inc. News & Press Releases
- Better technology fuels consumer interest in new real estate brands. Here’s how local real estate brokers can compete.Who are they Redfin and Compass are new brokerage companies coming to your town. They are fueled by hundreds of millions of dollars in cash. Redfin recently went public. Compass has raised over $750 million. Redfin resonates with mainstream consumers via their easy to navigate web and mobile systems. They [read more]
- Are your agents taking advantage of the rise in job relocations?Stories about the 20 finalists for Amazon’s HQ2 are all the buzz, but something bigger is happening. There’s a rise in companies relocating from California to other states in 2018. Apple announced plans to open a new campus in another state. Famous entrepreneurs and investors like Tim Ferriss already moved [read more]
- Are you ready to defend your market against the competition?With new funding from their IPO in 2017, Redfin is entering new markets across the US. They are in over 80 markets now. Are you sure they aren’t coming for your business next? Combining the local expertise agents offer with a mobile app is helping Redfin win new business. Don’t get caught off guard [read more]
- Get your brand in front of home buyers and sellers this JanuaryGet your app now before home searches jump in January! Snowstorms and holiday gatherings are bringing consumers indoors this month. That means they’re already getting started on their real estate search for next year. Smarter Agent’s customers on average report a 30% upswing in their mobile app usage in January. [read more]
- Get your brand in front of consumers before they choose another brokerThis December, consumers are increasing their searches for properties and agents. Get a head start on the competition. Give your agents an app branded to your brokerage and personalized with their info they can share with their sphere of influence. With an app branded to your brokerage, help your agents [read more]