Sibcy Cline, Inc.
This Sibcy Cline, Inc. company information is to assist in Sibcy Cline, Inc. corporate research, Sibcy Cline, Inc. financial analysis, Sibcy Cline, Inc. competitive intelligence, Sibcy Cline, Inc. jobs & career search, and Sibcy Cline, Inc. decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Sibcy Cline, Inc. Company Overview
Sibcy Cline, Inc. Company Information
Type Privately Held
Headquarters 8044 Montgomery Rd Ste 300 es
Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
Key People Robert N. Siby (CEO)
Number of Employees 1001-5000 employees
Sibcy Cline, Inc., doing business as Sibcy Cline Realtors, provides real estate brokerage services for residential properties. The firm offers home services such as scheduling of home inspections, security systems, and roofers; relocation services including expense tracking, transportation of household goods, and policy development; and title search and insurance services. Additionally, it offers mortgage financing services such as construction finance, investment loans, and fixed and adjustable rate mortgages. Sibcy Cline is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio with additional offices in Beavercreek, Centerville, Fairfield, Harrison, and Kettering, Ohio and Cold Spring, Florence, and Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky. 1
A locally owned and operated family company since 1930, Sibcy Cline is run today by the founder’s grandson, Robert N. Sibcy. With one office and 15 sales associates under his direction, the Sibcy Company acquired the Robert A. Cline Company in 1980, and with 250 agents, the modern Sibcy Cline Realtors was born. Today, Sibcy Cline has 22 office locations and 1,200 real estate agents and 200 employees serving Greater Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio; Northern Kentucky; and Southeastern Indiana.
Much of Sibcy Cline’s success is attributed to the support and loyalty of its sales agents and employees. The company has a reputation for long-standing tenure with both its sales force and support staff. These professionals have been instrumental in continuing the upward growth of the company. Sibcy Cline has a strong commitment to supporting the community and each year its agents and employees generously donate to the United Way and ArtsWave. These organizations enrich the lives of those who live in the Cincinnati area. The company is also proud of all of the volunteer efforts of its sales force and employees.
Thousands are hours are spent supporting area charities and the company honors one person each year for outstanding community service. Sibcy Cline has always been focused on real estate marketing innovation. In 1983, it became the first area real estate company to provide mortgage services. A Sunday television show on Channel 12, Sibcy Cline Home Videos, showcased the firm’s listings for ten years. With the emergence of the World Wide Web, Sibcy Cline began posting its listings on the Internet in 1995. At the time, Sibcy Cline was one of only two real estate websites nationally – and the only one locally – that featured photos of homes on the Internet. Sibcy Cline has continued to add features to the site to make it the one of the most user-friendly sources of information. The website features full-screen images of their listings that can be viewed on any device – computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Sibcy Cline was also quick to respond as cell phones evolved into smart phones and offered its first version of a mobile website in 2005. In 2011, QR codes were added to For Sale signs. In 2012 a Snap App was create for its agents so they could quickly post their photos of new listings. In 2013, the company added a geographic circle map search for a buyers on the website. And, in 2014, the company founded Second Story Auctions, an online auction company, as a venue for home sellers to get rid of household items they no longer need and and for new home buyers to fill their homes.
The company’s website is a major home-search resource for the region and is the most viewed real estate website in the area.The company is now operated by the third and fourth generation of the Sibcy family. Rob and Pam Sibcy currently manage the firm and their daughter, Robin Sheakley, is president of Sibcy Cline Relocation Services. Above all else, Sibcy Cline Realtors is a service-oriented company, offering convenience and service for all real estate needs, whether buying, selling, financing or maintaining a home. 2
Sibcy Cline, Inc. News & Press Releases
- Blink Cincinnati Light Show is Happening October 12-15, 2017Don’t forget to blink! Blink, an exciting (and new) Cincinnati festival, is happening October 12-15, 2017. This light and art show will feature 60+ interactive art sculptures, large-scale projection mapping and murals and other light displays from the Cincinnati Banks heading north to Findlay Market. Light shows are positioned [read more]
- Successfully Sell Your Home This FallIs fall the right time to sell your home? Yes, it is! Given the demand for homes in today’s market, you’re still likely to generate a lot of interest from would-be buyers. There is a different approach to selling in the fall because the real estate market traditionally changes from [read more]
- Sibcy Cline Realtors is Honored as a 2017 Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100 Recipient
- August Home Sales Report – Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio; Northern Kentucky; and Southeastern IndianaMany homes are selling quickly due to low inventories of homes for sale. Mortgage interest rates remain low. Here are the sales statistics for August 2017 for Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio; Northern Kentucky; and Southeastern Indiana: CincinnatiThe Cincinnati region enjoyed setting a record for 15 consecutive months for increased average [read more]
- Tips to Get Your Home Ready for AutumnSummer has gone and autumn has arrived. It’s time to get your home ready for upcoming colder months. Here are some tips to use when getting your home prepared for fall: Landscape and Garden In addition to raking leaves, autumn is the time to clean out your garden. (Look at [read more]