Sibcy Cline, Inc.
This Sibcy Cline, Inc. company information is to assist in Sibcy Cline, Inc. corporate research, Sibcy Cline, Inc. financial analysis, Sibcy Cline, Inc. competitive intelligence, Sibcy Cline, Inc. jobs & career search, and Sibcy Cline, Inc. decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Sibcy Cline, Inc. Company Overview
Sibcy Cline, Inc. Company Information
Type Privately Held
Headquarters 8044 Montgomery Rd Ste 300 es
Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
Key People Robert N. Siby (CEO)
Number of Employees 1001-5000 employees
Sibcy Cline, Inc., doing business as Sibcy Cline Realtors, provides real estate brokerage services for residential properties. The firm offers home services such as scheduling of home inspections, security systems, and roofers; relocation services including expense tracking, transportation of household goods, and policy development; and title search and insurance services. Additionally, it offers mortgage financing services such as construction finance, investment loans, and fixed and adjustable rate mortgages. Sibcy Cline is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio with additional offices in Beavercreek, Centerville, Fairfield, Harrison, and Kettering, Ohio and Cold Spring, Florence, and Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky. 1
A locally owned and operated family company since 1930, Sibcy Cline is run today by the founder’s grandson, Robert N. Sibcy. With one office and 15 sales associates under his direction, the Sibcy Company acquired the Robert A. Cline Company in 1980, and with 250 agents, the modern Sibcy Cline Realtors was born. Today, Sibcy Cline has 22 office locations and 1,200 real estate agents and 200 employees serving Greater Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio; Northern Kentucky; and Southeastern Indiana.
Much of Sibcy Cline’s success is attributed to the support and loyalty of its sales agents and employees. The company has a reputation for long-standing tenure with both its sales force and support staff. These professionals have been instrumental in continuing the upward growth of the company. Sibcy Cline has a strong commitment to supporting the community and each year its agents and employees generously donate to the United Way and ArtsWave. These organizations enrich the lives of those who live in the Cincinnati area. The company is also proud of all of the volunteer efforts of its sales force and employees.
Thousands are hours are spent supporting area charities and the company honors one person each year for outstanding community service. Sibcy Cline has always been focused on real estate marketing innovation. In 1983, it became the first area real estate company to provide mortgage services. A Sunday television show on Channel 12, Sibcy Cline Home Videos, showcased the firm’s listings for ten years. With the emergence of the World Wide Web, Sibcy Cline began posting its listings on the Internet in 1995. At the time, Sibcy Cline was one of only two real estate websites nationally – and the only one locally – that featured photos of homes on the Internet. Sibcy Cline has continued to add features to the site to make it the one of the most user-friendly sources of information. The website features full-screen images of their listings that can be viewed on any device – computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Sibcy Cline was also quick to respond as cell phones evolved into smart phones and offered its first version of a mobile website in 2005. In 2011, QR codes were added to For Sale signs. In 2012 a Snap App was create for its agents so they could quickly post their photos of new listings. In 2013, the company added a geographic circle map search for a buyers on the website. And, in 2014, the company founded Second Story Auctions, an online auction company, as a venue for home sellers to get rid of household items they no longer need and and for new home buyers to fill their homes.
The company’s website is a major home-search resource for the region and is the most viewed real estate website in the area.The company is now operated by the third and fourth generation of the Sibcy family. Rob and Pam Sibcy currently manage the firm and their daughter, Robin Sheakley, is president of Sibcy Cline Relocation Services. Above all else, Sibcy Cline Realtors is a service-oriented company, offering convenience and service for all real estate needs, whether buying, selling, financing or maintaining a home. 2
Sibcy Cline, Inc. News & Press Releases
- Positive News for June Home Sales in Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio; Northern Kentucky; and Southeastern IndianaThe region’s June 2017 home sales showed positive news with most of the market area showing an increase in the average sale price and number of homes sold. Dayton, Ohio set an all-time record with its average sale price at $168,771. In Cincinnati, the average sale price rose for the [read more]
- Blair Schroeder of Sibcy Cline Named to Lead Magazine’s Great Leaders Under 40Blair Schroeder, President of Sibcy Cline Relocation Services, was honored as Lead Magazine’s Great Leaders Under 40 list in July 2017. This list celebrates the strongest leaders under 40 who have made an impactful contribution to the community. About Blair Schroeder Blair has headed up Sibcy Cline Relocation [read more]
- Five Reasons to Work with a Real Estate AgentYou’re thinking of buying or selling a home. Do you really need to work with a real estate agent? Yes, you do! Here is why… Knowledge – Reason 1 Buying or selling a home is one of the largest purchases you will make. This type of financial decision should not [read more]
- August 2017 Local Festivals and Events in Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio; Northern Kentucky; and Southeastern IndianaAugust is “Admit Your Happy Month”. Something that could make you very happy is to attend a local festival or event. Here is our list of things to do in Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio; Northern Kentucky; and Southeastern Indiana. Events are listed by date. August 2017 Festivals and Events Glier’s Goetta Party [read more]
- Creative Ideas to Save for a Down Payment for a HomeThinking about buying a home but do not have any savings for a down payment? Make a conscientious decision to start saving for that home. Here are some creative ways to save money: Use Direct Deposit Have money directly transferred from your pay check into your savings. You will not [read more]