Sibcy Cline, Inc.
This Sibcy Cline, Inc. company information is to assist in Sibcy Cline, Inc. corporate research, Sibcy Cline, Inc. financial analysis, Sibcy Cline, Inc. competitive intelligence, Sibcy Cline, Inc. jobs & career search, and Sibcy Cline, Inc. decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Sibcy Cline, Inc. Company Overview
Sibcy Cline, Inc. Company Information
Type Privately Held
Headquarters 8044 Montgomery Rd Ste 300 es
Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
Key People Robert N. Siby (CEO)
Number of Employees 1001-5000 employees
Sibcy Cline, Inc., doing business as Sibcy Cline Realtors, provides real estate brokerage services for residential properties. The firm offers home services such as scheduling of home inspections, security systems, and roofers; relocation services including expense tracking, transportation of household goods, and policy development; and title search and insurance services. Additionally, it offers mortgage financing services such as construction finance, investment loans, and fixed and adjustable rate mortgages. Sibcy Cline is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio with additional offices in Beavercreek, Centerville, Fairfield, Harrison, and Kettering, Ohio and Cold Spring, Florence, and Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky. 1
A locally owned and operated family company since 1930, Sibcy Cline is run today by the founder’s grandson, Robert N. Sibcy. With one office and 15 sales associates under his direction, the Sibcy Company acquired the Robert A. Cline Company in 1980, and with 250 agents, the modern Sibcy Cline Realtors was born. Today, Sibcy Cline has 22 office locations and 1,200 real estate agents and 200 employees serving Greater Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio; Northern Kentucky; and Southeastern Indiana.
Much of Sibcy Cline’s success is attributed to the support and loyalty of its sales agents and employees. The company has a reputation for long-standing tenure with both its sales force and support staff. These professionals have been instrumental in continuing the upward growth of the company. Sibcy Cline has a strong commitment to supporting the community and each year its agents and employees generously donate to the United Way and ArtsWave. These organizations enrich the lives of those who live in the Cincinnati area. The company is also proud of all of the volunteer efforts of its sales force and employees.
Thousands are hours are spent supporting area charities and the company honors one person each year for outstanding community service. Sibcy Cline has always been focused on real estate marketing innovation. In 1983, it became the first area real estate company to provide mortgage services. A Sunday television show on Channel 12, Sibcy Cline Home Videos, showcased the firm’s listings for ten years. With the emergence of the World Wide Web, Sibcy Cline began posting its listings on the Internet in 1995. At the time, Sibcy Cline was one of only two real estate websites nationally – and the only one locally – that featured photos of homes on the Internet. Sibcy Cline has continued to add features to the site to make it the one of the most user-friendly sources of information. The website features full-screen images of their listings that can be viewed on any device – computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Sibcy Cline was also quick to respond as cell phones evolved into smart phones and offered its first version of a mobile website in 2005. In 2011, QR codes were added to For Sale signs. In 2012 a Snap App was create for its agents so they could quickly post their photos of new listings. In 2013, the company added a geographic circle map search for a buyers on the website. And, in 2014, the company founded Second Story Auctions, an online auction company, as a venue for home sellers to get rid of household items they no longer need and and for new home buyers to fill their homes.
The company’s website is a major home-search resource for the region and is the most viewed real estate website in the area.The company is now operated by the third and fourth generation of the Sibcy family. Rob and Pam Sibcy currently manage the firm and their daughter, Robin Sheakley, is president of Sibcy Cline Relocation Services. Above all else, Sibcy Cline Realtors is a service-oriented company, offering convenience and service for all real estate needs, whether buying, selling, financing or maintaining a home. 2
Sibcy Cline, Inc. News & Press Releases
- Sibcy Cline Wins First Place with Interactive Media at Leading Real Estate Companies of the World ConferenceSibcy Cline Realtors earned first place in a global competition for Interactive Media at the 2018 Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Conference. Sibcy Cline won first place for the category of firms with 501+ associates. The submission was made by Amanda Duncan, Sibcy Cline’s Social Media and PR Specialist [read more]
- Six Tips to Help Sell Your HomeLooking to sell your home soon? Here are some tips to follow to make that home sale happen: One – Don’t Hang AroundWhen it comes time for an open house or a showing, one of the worst things you can do is to linger in your home. The last thing [read more]
- Sibcy Cline Title Agency Received Circle of Excellence Award for the Seventh Consecutive YearSibcy Cline Title Agency was presented with the Circle of Excellence award for a seventh consecutive year in March 2018. This honor was given by Sibcy Cline Title’s underwriter, Fidelity National Title Group Ohio Agency. This award was given to Ohio title insurance agencies ranking the highest in dollar volume [read more]
- Sibcy Cline Super Open House Weekend – March 17-18, 2018
- Sibcy Cline Relocation Services Earns RELO Quality CertificationSibcy Cline Relocation Services has earned the prestigious RELO Quality Certification (RQC) for the fifth time by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World. This certification was the first program in the relocation industry to quantify and qualify what relocation service excellence. Under the guidance of Blair Schroeder, President of Sibcy Cline Relocation [read more]