Sibcy Cline, Inc.
This Sibcy Cline, Inc. company information is to assist in Sibcy Cline, Inc. corporate research, Sibcy Cline, Inc. financial analysis, Sibcy Cline, Inc. competitive intelligence, Sibcy Cline, Inc. jobs & career search, and Sibcy Cline, Inc. decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Sibcy Cline, Inc. Company Overview
Sibcy Cline, Inc. Company Information
Type Privately Held
Headquarters 8044 Montgomery Rd Ste 300 es
Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
Key People Robert N. Siby (CEO)
Number of Employees 1001-5000 employees
Sibcy Cline, Inc., doing business as Sibcy Cline Realtors, provides real estate brokerage services for residential properties. The firm offers home services such as scheduling of home inspections, security systems, and roofers; relocation services including expense tracking, transportation of household goods, and policy development; and title search and insurance services. Additionally, it offers mortgage financing services such as construction finance, investment loans, and fixed and adjustable rate mortgages. Sibcy Cline is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio with additional offices in Beavercreek, Centerville, Fairfield, Harrison, and Kettering, Ohio and Cold Spring, Florence, and Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky. 1
A locally owned and operated family company since 1930, Sibcy Cline is run today by the founder’s grandson, Robert N. Sibcy. With one office and 15 sales associates under his direction, the Sibcy Company acquired the Robert A. Cline Company in 1980, and with 250 agents, the modern Sibcy Cline Realtors was born. Today, Sibcy Cline has 22 office locations and 1,200 real estate agents and 200 employees serving Greater Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio; Northern Kentucky; and Southeastern Indiana.
Much of Sibcy Cline’s success is attributed to the support and loyalty of its sales agents and employees. The company has a reputation for long-standing tenure with both its sales force and support staff. These professionals have been instrumental in continuing the upward growth of the company. Sibcy Cline has a strong commitment to supporting the community and each year its agents and employees generously donate to the United Way and ArtsWave. These organizations enrich the lives of those who live in the Cincinnati area. The company is also proud of all of the volunteer efforts of its sales force and employees.
Thousands are hours are spent supporting area charities and the company honors one person each year for outstanding community service. Sibcy Cline has always been focused on real estate marketing innovation. In 1983, it became the first area real estate company to provide mortgage services. A Sunday television show on Channel 12, Sibcy Cline Home Videos, showcased the firm’s listings for ten years. With the emergence of the World Wide Web, Sibcy Cline began posting its listings on the Internet in 1995. At the time, Sibcy Cline was one of only two real estate websites nationally – and the only one locally – that featured photos of homes on the Internet. Sibcy Cline has continued to add features to the site to make it the one of the most user-friendly sources of information. The website features full-screen images of their listings that can be viewed on any device – computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Sibcy Cline was also quick to respond as cell phones evolved into smart phones and offered its first version of a mobile website in 2005. In 2011, QR codes were added to For Sale signs. In 2012 a Snap App was create for its agents so they could quickly post their photos of new listings. In 2013, the company added a geographic circle map search for a buyers on the website. And, in 2014, the company founded Second Story Auctions, an online auction company, as a venue for home sellers to get rid of household items they no longer need and and for new home buyers to fill their homes.
The company’s website is a major home-search resource for the region and is the most viewed real estate website in the area.The company is now operated by the third and fourth generation of the Sibcy family. Rob and Pam Sibcy currently manage the firm and their daughter, Robin Sheakley, is president of Sibcy Cline Relocation Services. Above all else, Sibcy Cline Realtors is a service-oriented company, offering convenience and service for all real estate needs, whether buying, selling, financing or maintaining a home. 2
Sibcy Cline, Inc. News & Press Releases
- Benefits of Selling Your Home During WinterWinter is not a time of year typically associated with a lot of home sales, but real estate experts advise that owners can actually tap this unique market. All it takes is a different type of prep work and a positive attitude. While bright, sunny days coupled with warm weather [read more]
- Robin Sibcy Sheakley is Named Chairman of the Board of The Realty AllianceRobin Sibcy Sheakley, Vice President of Sibcy Cline Realtors, has been named Chairman of the Board for The Realty Alliance. She will serve a two-year term that ends in October 2019. Robin has previously served as a board member of this organization. Says, Rob and Pam Sibcy (Sibcy Cline’s President [read more]
- Julie Back of Sibcy Cline Realtors Honored by the Business Courier Among the Ten Women Who Mean BusinessJulie Back, Executive Sales Vice President with Sibcy Cline Hyde Park, was honored by the Business Courier as one of 10 Women Who Mean Business on December 7, 2017. The luncheon presentation included a video from each honoree where they shared their professional stories. Julie spoke about her 24-year career [read more]
- How to Host a Party at Your Home without Breaking the BankAt this time of year, many homeowners invite family and friends over to celebrate the holiday season. Fortunately, they don’t have to spend a lot of money to do so. With just a few helpful tips, it’s easy to have a great party and still stay on budget. One important [read more]
- Local Home Sales Report for October 2017Many homes are still selling quickly due to low inventories of homes for sale. Mortgage interest rates remain low. Here are the sales statistics for October 2017 for Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio; Northern Kentucky; and Southeastern Indiana: Cincinnati October 2017 vs October 2016 -6.73% Decrease in homes sold (2,052 homes [read more]