RE/MAX International Inc.
This RE/MAX International Inc. company information is to assist in RE/MAX International Inc. corporate research, RE/MAX International Inc. financial analysis, RE/MAX International Inc. competitive intelligence, RE/MAX International Inc. jobs & career search, and RE/MAX International Inc. decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
RE/MAX International Inc. Company Overview
RE/MAX International Inc. Company Information
Type Public Company
Industry Real Estate
5075 S. Syracuse St.
Denver, CO 80237
Key People Dave and Gail Liniger (Founders)
Company Size 5001-10,000 employees
RE/MAX International is an American international real estate company that relies on a franchise system. RE/MAX International oversees a network of more than 100,000 agents in more than 90 countries with more than 7,000 offices.
The RE/MAX franchise network is described as "a global real estate system of franchisee owned and operated offices and their affiliated independent professionals".The company owns several of its own regional franchises as well as overseeing and licensing individual franchises for real estate sales offices, each individually owned and operated.
RE/MAX International collects monthly and annual dues from its agents who act as independent contractors working under real estate brokers in many countries.
Franchise agreements do not enforce rules to operate the business and cannot dictate policy. The company logo is a hot air balloon; the company slogans, "Above the Crowd", "It's the Experience", "Nobody in the World Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX."
Real RE/MAX balloons sometimes appear at balloon festivals and other events.Town Lake and Country - Lake Carroll (Illinois) RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty UN Special Rapporteur Richard Falk found that real estate agents, such as RE/MAX, that promote or sell properties in Israeli settlements may be held liable for complicity in the crime of promoting settlement activity in occupied territory.
Falk recommended that RE/MAX "review their arrangements with an eye towards respect for international law". The Codepink and Cjpme groups have called for a boycott of RE/MAX over settlement sales. 1
RE/MAX International Inc. News & Press Releases
- April 2018 National Housing ReportAccording to the April 2018 RE/MAX National Housing Report, home prices continued to climb year-over-year for the 24th consecutive month in March, while home sales continued to decline for a fourth consecutive month, making it a seller’s market in most regions of the country. [read more]
- RE/MAX Agents on Average Outsold Competitors by More than 2:1 in Survey
- RE/MAX Worldwide Footprint Expands; Portugal Named Global Region of the YearRE/MAX, LLC continues to expand worldwide as the global real estate franchisor announced today an 18 percent increase in agent count outside the United States and Canada in 2017. The RE/MAX network recently surpassed more than 119,000 agents in more than 100 countries and territories worldwide. [read more]
- RE/MAX Affiliates Donate Over $167 Million to 170 Children’s Miracle Network HospitalsEvery minute, 62 children enter a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital for treatment; every 30 seconds, a RE/MAX agent helps someone find their perfect place. Last year, RE/MAX Affiliates in the U.S. and Canada donated more than $10.8 million to 170 local CMN Hospitals through the Miracle Home and Miracle Property programs. [read more]
- March 2018 RE/MAX National Housing ReportOne word sums up February home sales across the country – inventory. The lack of homes for sale continues to be the key factor as February marks the third consecutive month of year-over-year declines in home sales, coupled with quick sales and record prices. [read more]