RE/MAX International Inc.
This RE/MAX International Inc. company information is to assist in RE/MAX International Inc. corporate research, RE/MAX International Inc. financial analysis, RE/MAX International Inc. competitive intelligence, RE/MAX International Inc. jobs & career search, and RE/MAX International Inc. decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
RE/MAX International Inc. Company Overview
RE/MAX International Inc. Company Information
Type Public Company
Industry Real Estate
5075 S. Syracuse St.
Denver, CO 80237
Key People Dave and Gail Liniger (Founders)
Company Size 5001-10,000 employees
RE/MAX International is an American international real estate company that relies on a franchise system. RE/MAX International oversees a network of more than 100,000 agents in more than 90 countries with more than 7,000 offices.
The RE/MAX franchise network is described as "a global real estate system of franchisee owned and operated offices and their affiliated independent professionals".The company owns several of its own regional franchises as well as overseeing and licensing individual franchises for real estate sales offices, each individually owned and operated.
RE/MAX International collects monthly and annual dues from its agents who act as independent contractors working under real estate brokers in many countries.
Franchise agreements do not enforce rules to operate the business and cannot dictate policy. The company logo is a hot air balloon; the company slogans, "Above the Crowd", "It's the Experience", "Nobody in the World Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX."
Real RE/MAX balloons sometimes appear at balloon festivals and other events.Town Lake and Country - Lake Carroll (Illinois) RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty UN Special Rapporteur Richard Falk found that real estate agents, such as RE/MAX, that promote or sell properties in Israeli settlements may be held liable for complicity in the crime of promoting settlement activity in occupied territory.
Falk recommended that RE/MAX "review their arrangements with an eye towards respect for international law". The Codepink and Cjpme groups have called for a boycott of RE/MAX over settlement sales. 1
RE/MAX International Inc. News & Press Releases
- First Half of 2017 Ends with Record Sales, PricesHalfway through 2017, the U.S. housing market is on pace for another record year as four of the last six months have topped same month sales from 2016, according to the July 2017 RE/MAX National Housing Report. June home sales were 1.4% higher than June 2016, which was previously the [read more]
- RE/MAX Leads All Brands in “America’s Best”RE/MAX, the #1 name in real estate, has once again qualified more agents than any other brand in the REAL Trends “America’s Best Real Estate Agents” rankings. Roughly 20% of all individual agents and team leaders (2,506 of 12,571) featured in the 2017 edition of the annual survey were earned [read more]
- RE/MAX Has Most Productive Agents by Transaction Sides in Prestigious Survey
- RE/MAX Agents Once Again Dominate Annual NAHREP RankingThe National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP®) Top 250 Latino Agents Award annually recognizes the industry’s leading Hispanic real estate agents and brokers from across the country. For the third year in a row, the number of RE/MAX agents included in the ranking far surpassed the number of [read more]
- May’s Brisk Home Sales Set Post-Recession RecordsDENVER – After a brief dip in April home sales, the U.S. housing market returned to seasonally high sales in May, increasing 20.6% from the previous month and 4.3% from May 2016, according to the RE/MAX National Housing Report released today. In fact, it was the strongest May in terms [read more]