RE/MAX International Inc.
This RE/MAX International Inc. company information is to assist in RE/MAX International Inc. corporate research, RE/MAX International Inc. financial analysis, RE/MAX International Inc. competitive intelligence, RE/MAX International Inc. jobs & career search, and RE/MAX International Inc. decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
RE/MAX International Inc. Company Overview
RE/MAX International Inc. Company Information
Type Public Company
Industry Real Estate
5075 S. Syracuse St.
Denver, CO 80237
Key People Dave and Gail Liniger (Founders)
Company Size 5001-10,000 employees
RE/MAX International is an American international real estate company that relies on a franchise system. RE/MAX International oversees a network of more than 100,000 agents in more than 90 countries with more than 7,000 offices.
The RE/MAX franchise network is described as "a global real estate system of franchisee owned and operated offices and their affiliated independent professionals".The company owns several of its own regional franchises as well as overseeing and licensing individual franchises for real estate sales offices, each individually owned and operated.
RE/MAX International collects monthly and annual dues from its agents who act as independent contractors working under real estate brokers in many countries.
Franchise agreements do not enforce rules to operate the business and cannot dictate policy. The company logo is a hot air balloon; the company slogans, "Above the Crowd", "It's the Experience", "Nobody in the World Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX."
Real RE/MAX balloons sometimes appear at balloon festivals and other events.Town Lake and Country - Lake Carroll (Illinois) RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty UN Special Rapporteur Richard Falk found that real estate agents, such as RE/MAX, that promote or sell properties in Israeli settlements may be held liable for complicity in the crime of promoting settlement activity in occupied territory.
Falk recommended that RE/MAX "review their arrangements with an eye towards respect for international law". The Codepink and Cjpme groups have called for a boycott of RE/MAX over settlement sales. 1
RE/MAX International Inc. News & Press Releases
- November 2017 RE/MAX National Housing Report
- RE/MAX Leaders Honored at Power Broker Event
- RE/MAX, LLC to Purchase RE/MAX Northern Illinois Master FranchiseRE/MAX, LLC, the global real estate franchisor, has signed an agreement to purchase the master franchise rights for the RE/MAX Northern Illinois Region, which includes Chicago, America’s third largest city. The acquisition of the Region is expected to close by the end of November and includes nearly 2,300 agents and [read more]
- October 2017 RE/MAX National Housing ReportSeptember became the fifth month this year to post a decline in home sales compared to a record-setting 2016, while marking the 71st consecutive month of rising sale prices year-over-year, according to the October RE/MAX National Housing Report. [read more]
- RE/MAX Included in Top 10 Ranking of U.S.-Based Franchises for Second Consecutive Year