RE/MAX International Inc.
This RE/MAX International Inc. company information is to assist in RE/MAX International Inc. corporate research, RE/MAX International Inc. financial analysis, RE/MAX International Inc. competitive intelligence, RE/MAX International Inc. jobs & career search, and RE/MAX International Inc. decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
RE/MAX International Inc. Company Overview
RE/MAX International Inc. Company Information
Type Public Company
Industry Real Estate
5075 S. Syracuse St.
Denver, CO 80237
Key People Dave and Gail Liniger (Founders)
Company Size 5001-10,000 employees
RE/MAX International is an American international real estate company that relies on a franchise system. RE/MAX International oversees a network of more than 100,000 agents in more than 90 countries with more than 7,000 offices.
The RE/MAX franchise network is described as "a global real estate system of franchisee owned and operated offices and their affiliated independent professionals".The company owns several of its own regional franchises as well as overseeing and licensing individual franchises for real estate sales offices, each individually owned and operated.
RE/MAX International collects monthly and annual dues from its agents who act as independent contractors working under real estate brokers in many countries.
Franchise agreements do not enforce rules to operate the business and cannot dictate policy. The company logo is a hot air balloon; the company slogans, "Above the Crowd", "It's the Experience", "Nobody in the World Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX."
Real RE/MAX balloons sometimes appear at balloon festivals and other events.Town Lake and Country - Lake Carroll (Illinois) RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty UN Special Rapporteur Richard Falk found that real estate agents, such as RE/MAX, that promote or sell properties in Israeli settlements may be held liable for complicity in the crime of promoting settlement activity in occupied territory.
Falk recommended that RE/MAX "review their arrangements with an eye towards respect for international law". The Codepink and Cjpme groups have called for a boycott of RE/MAX over settlement sales. 1
RE/MAX International Inc. News & Press Releases
- February 2018 RE/MAX National Housing ReportThe record speed of January home sales may signal that buyers aren’t waiting around for the typical spring selling season to begin. Despite home sales being down 2.8% year-over-year, the February RE/MAX National Housing Report shows homes sold in a mere 60 days last month, marking the fewest Days on [read more]
- Remax.com Continues to Outperform all Other Real Estate Franchise WebsitesRE/MAX, the #1 name in real estate, once again has the most visited real estate franchise website, according to recent Hitwise data for 2017. [read more]
- RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. Completes Chief Executive Officer Transition to Adam ContosRE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RMAX), parent company of RE/MAX, one of the world's leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services, and Motto Mortgage ("Motto"), an innovative mortgage brokerage franchise, today announced that RE/MAX Holdings Co-Founder David Liniger has completed the transition of his CEO responsibilities to Adam Contos, who has [read more]
- RE/MAX President Geoff Lewis to RetireRE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RMAX), parent company of RE/MAX, one of the world's leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services, and Motto Mortgage ("Motto"), an innovative mortgage brokerage franchise, today announced that RE/MAX President Geoff Lewis has decided to retire. [read more]
- RE/MAX Agents Are More RecommendedOn the heels of a No. 5 ranking in Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500® survey, RE/MAX today announced the launch of its 2018 advertising campaign which, along with social, digital and traditional activations, features eight TV spots created by Director Autumn De Wilde and San Francisco-based advertising agency Camp + King. [read more]