RE/MAX International Inc.
This RE/MAX International Inc. company information is to assist in RE/MAX International Inc. corporate research, RE/MAX International Inc. financial analysis, RE/MAX International Inc. competitive intelligence, RE/MAX International Inc. jobs & career search, and RE/MAX International Inc. decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
RE/MAX International Inc. Company Overview
RE/MAX International Inc. Company Information
Type Public Company
Industry Real Estate
5075 S. Syracuse St.
Denver, CO 80237
Key People Dave and Gail Liniger (Founders)
Company Size 5001-10,000 employees
RE/MAX International is an American international real estate company that relies on a franchise system. RE/MAX International oversees a network of more than 100,000 agents in more than 90 countries with more than 7,000 offices.
The RE/MAX franchise network is described as "a global real estate system of franchisee owned and operated offices and their affiliated independent professionals".The company owns several of its own regional franchises as well as overseeing and licensing individual franchises for real estate sales offices, each individually owned and operated.
RE/MAX International collects monthly and annual dues from its agents who act as independent contractors working under real estate brokers in many countries.
Franchise agreements do not enforce rules to operate the business and cannot dictate policy. The company logo is a hot air balloon; the company slogans, "Above the Crowd", "It's the Experience", "Nobody in the World Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX."
Real RE/MAX balloons sometimes appear at balloon festivals and other events.Town Lake and Country - Lake Carroll (Illinois) RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty UN Special Rapporteur Richard Falk found that real estate agents, such as RE/MAX, that promote or sell properties in Israeli settlements may be held liable for complicity in the crime of promoting settlement activity in occupied territory.
Falk recommended that RE/MAX "review their arrangements with an eye towards respect for international law". The Codepink and Cjpme groups have called for a boycott of RE/MAX over settlement sales. 1
RE/MAX International Inc. News & Press Releases
- RE/MAX Commercial Included in Prestigious SurveyRE/MAX Commercial®, part of the world’s most productive real estate network*, was ranked in National Real Estate Investor (NREI) magazine’s annual Top Brokers list for the seventh consecutive year. Less than a third of the 56 commercial real estate brokerage firms featured in this year’s ranking posted more than $11 [read more]
- September 2017 RE/MAX National Housing ReportU.S. home sales in August extended a summer of strong demand and weak inventory that once again resulted in listings with short shelf lives. In addition to the normal late summer real estate trends, a primary focus during the next month will be on housing in specific markets affected by [read more]
- What’s This? A New Look for an Iconic Brand?The world’s most productive real estate network is getting even stronger. RE/MAX Co-CEOs, Dave Liniger and Adam Contos, revealed today a refreshed RE/MAX brand, including the world famous balloon logo and wordmark, to hundreds of franchise owners at the annual RE/MAX Broker Owner Conference in San Francisco. [read more]
- August 2017 RE/MAX National Housing ReportWhile July home sales decreased slightly, homes sold at a faster rate than any month in nearly a decade, according to the August RE/MAX National Housing Report that analyzes housing data in 54 metro areas. [read more]
- RE/MAX Celebrates Sixth-Annual Month of MiraclesOne in 10 children in North America are treated by a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital (CMN Hospital) each year. Throughout the month of August, RE/MAX agents, offices and RE/MAX, LLC are celebrating the sixth-annual RE/MAX Month of Miracles to support of the millions of children treated at the 170 member [read more]