Realty One Group
This Realty One Group company information is to assist in Realty One Group corporate research, Realty One Group financial analysis, Realty One Group competitive intelligence, Realty One Group jobs & career search, and Realty One Group decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Realty One Group Company Overview
Realty One Group Company Information
Type Privately Held
Headquarters Suite 250 Irvine
Key People Kuba Jewgieniew (CEO )
Realty ONE Group was founded in 2005 by owner and CEO Kuba Jewgieniew, a former stockbroker. Jewgieniew became a real-estate agent in the early 2000s and turned over $30 million in sales in his first year, before deciding to start his own brokerage. The brokerage had 300 agents by the end of its first year and $102 million in sales.
The company expanded from Nevada to Arizona in 2007, and had 2,200 agents in the company by 2010. In August 2011 the brokerage acquired John Hall & Associates, a Phoenix, Arizona-based real estate brokerage. The brokerage had also expanded into the State of California in January 2010, with offices in Orange County and Riverside County by the end of 2011. In 2012 Realty ONE Group opened Realty ONE Group Affiliates, their Franchise Department.
In 2014, Realty ONE Group was named one of the fastest growing companies in the US by Inc. 500 between 2009 and 2014. Realty ONE Group also ranked top 5 in the nation for fastest growing companies by Real Trend's 500 List, growing 410% between 2007 and 2010 to sales of $2.1 billion. The company charges a flat fee to agents instead of taking a percentage, allowing the real-estate agent to keep their commissions anned only pay a monthly flat fee. 1
Realty ONE Group agents have been interviewed by the media regarding home purchasing and home financing trends
Realty ONE Group is a full-service real estate brokerage firm with nearly 6,000 associates, headquartered in Irvine, California.
Our dynamic agents focus on providing ethical, professional, results-oriented services to property owners and prospective real estate buyers. Since our inception in 2005, the company has grown to become the largest real estate brokerage in Nevada and the fastest growing real estate brand in the Nation.
At Realty ONE Group, we offer our goal-driven, entrepreneurial associates the opportunity and tools to achieve the highest level of success in today’s competitive real estate market, with the support of our knowledgeable and experienced management team.
Additionally, we provide free continuing education courses and specialized classes, outstanding in-house training, innovative state-of-the-art technology to more productively manage day-today business, marketing programs to maximize sales, and stronger profitability with a simple and attractive compensation plan.
Made INC 500’s fastest growing companies list for 6 consecutive years.
Ranked Top 10 in the nation for closed transaction sides by Real Trends. 2
Realty One Group News & Press Releases
- Did SomeONE Say Free?Depending on what brokerage you work for or what team you’re a part of, there are constant fees and payments you have to make to keep yourself in business. Whether it be for licensing, marketing, lead generation, training, or most of all your broker fees, you’re spending a lot of [read more]
- Real Estate Firms’ Modern Marketing StrategiesJewgieniew: “Twenty-eighteen is poised to be a landmark year for both commercial and residential real estate, and marketing will be a huge part of it.” IRVINE, CA—Real estate marketing is a constantly evolving science with new and “smarter” platforms being unrolled by Wall Street and Silicon Valley every quarter—some great and others [read more]
- Realty ONE Group UNphased by The Stock MarketRecently, the stock market has been on a roller coaster ride with very little climbs and too many drops to count. This past Monday, the market took nearly a 1,600-point (4.6%) plunge, and according to CNN Money, “it was the biggest point decline in history during a trading day.” But, [read more]
- Bitcoin Buyer Beware“How Bitcoin has become the most recognized cryptocurrency, how it is taxed, and what that means for real estate.” Bitcoin is the most widely used and recognized cryptocurrency as of the start of 2018. It is becoming more and more common with companies paying their employees in Bitcoins, certain retailers [read more]
- The UNdisputed vs. The UNderdogs vs. The UNbrokerageSuper Bowl LII On a blistering cold afternoon in Minneapolis, Minnesota, two powerhouse teams met to determine who would be this year’s Super Bowl Champion. The UNdisputed New England Patriots, who were playing in their 10th Super Bowl Game, faced off against the underdogs of arguably the entire post- season, [read more]