Realty One Group
This Realty One Group company information is to assist in Realty One Group corporate research, Realty One Group financial analysis, Realty One Group competitive intelligence, Realty One Group jobs & career search, and Realty One Group decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Realty One Group Company Overview
Realty One Group Company Information
Type Privately Held
Headquarters Suite 250 Irvine
Key People Kuba Jewgieniew (CEO )
Realty ONE Group was founded in 2005 by owner and CEO Kuba Jewgieniew, a former stockbroker. Jewgieniew became a real-estate agent in the early 2000s and turned over $30 million in sales in his first year, before deciding to start his own brokerage. The brokerage had 300 agents by the end of its first year and $102 million in sales.
The company expanded from Nevada to Arizona in 2007, and had 2,200 agents in the company by 2010. In August 2011 the brokerage acquired John Hall & Associates, a Phoenix, Arizona-based real estate brokerage. The brokerage had also expanded into the State of California in January 2010, with offices in Orange County and Riverside County by the end of 2011. In 2012 Realty ONE Group opened Realty ONE Group Affiliates, their Franchise Department.
In 2014, Realty ONE Group was named one of the fastest growing companies in the US by Inc. 500 between 2009 and 2014. Realty ONE Group also ranked top 5 in the nation for fastest growing companies by Real Trend's 500 List, growing 410% between 2007 and 2010 to sales of $2.1 billion. The company charges a flat fee to agents instead of taking a percentage, allowing the real-estate agent to keep their commissions anned only pay a monthly flat fee. 1
Realty ONE Group agents have been interviewed by the media regarding home purchasing and home financing trends
Realty ONE Group is a full-service real estate brokerage firm with nearly 6,000 associates, headquartered in Irvine, California.
Our dynamic agents focus on providing ethical, professional, results-oriented services to property owners and prospective real estate buyers. Since our inception in 2005, the company has grown to become the largest real estate brokerage in Nevada and the fastest growing real estate brand in the Nation.
At Realty ONE Group, we offer our goal-driven, entrepreneurial associates the opportunity and tools to achieve the highest level of success in today’s competitive real estate market, with the support of our knowledgeable and experienced management team.
Additionally, we provide free continuing education courses and specialized classes, outstanding in-house training, innovative state-of-the-art technology to more productively manage day-today business, marketing programs to maximize sales, and stronger profitability with a simple and attractive compensation plan.
Made INC 500’s fastest growing companies list for 6 consecutive years.
Ranked Top 10 in the nation for closed transaction sides by Real Trends. 2
Realty One Group News & Press Releases
- Explore Different Neighborhoods with Social MediaIt’s important to know your neighborhood when looking for a home. Ideally, it would be great to visit all the surrounding neighborhoods to get a feel. However, using social media features can actually help you discover even more. Let’s explore some different ways to feel out a neighborhood to help [read more]
- Creative Ways to use Hammocks Around the HomeWhen you think of a hammock, one of the first thoughts that come to mind likely includes lazing the day away under the trees with a good book, or possibly even napping. Hammocks beat sleeping on the ground—after all, you’re above it—and the soothing swinging motion is gentle enough to [read more]
- Swimming Pool SafetyNow that we’re in the heart of summer, there’s one activity that’s more popular to do than hosting backyard barbeques—swimming! One of the most important things to highlight when it comes to swimming pools is safety. Every year, many people (including children and adults) are injured in or near a [read more]
- Taking Listing Videos to the Next Levelhttp://blog.realtyonegroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/1187-MacDonald-Ranch-Drive-Henderson-NV-89012-For-Sale-HD-Unbranded-1.mp4 Real estate listings are the bread and butter to a real estate professional’s business and as technology progresses, so does the opportunity to creatively and uniquely showcase real estate listings. A few examples include employing outside companies to create visually appealing listing videos, utilizing social [read more]
- Finding the Perfect Father’s Day GiftFather’s Day is coming up soon, which probably means if you haven’t already picked out a gift, now’s a good time as ever to start shopping! Just like Mother’s Day, it can be tough to pick out the perfect gift for Dad, which is where we come in. You can [read more]