This PropertyShark company information is to assist in PropertyShark corporate research, PropertyShark financial analysis, PropertyShark competitive intelligence, PropertyShark jobs & career search, and PropertyShark decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
PropertyShark Company Overview
PropertyShark Company Overview
Industry Real Estate
Headquarters 370 Lexington Avenue, #2100 New York, NY 10017 United States
370 Lexington Avenue, #2100 New York, NY 10017
Products Property information, Foreclosures, Comparables, Leads, Maps, Listings
Key People Matthew Haines (Founder)
PropertyShark is a real estate website that provides in-depth data for approximately 90 million properties in New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area and other major US markets. The company was founded in 2002 by real estate investor and programmer Matthew Haines and is headquartered in New York, New York. As of March 30, 2010, PropertyShark operates as a subsidiary of Yardi Systems, Inc.
Aggregating data and listings from a number of public and proprietary sources, PropertyShark provides property reports, pre-foreclosure and foreclosure listings, sales comparables, maps, and building photos, as well as for sale/lease listings of homes and commercial properties.
Named one of the Top 50 Best Websites of 2009 by TIME.com, the website caters mainly to real estate professionals, investors, and home buyers. While a free basic membership option is available, a paid subscription is required in order to access some features and tools. 1
PropertyShark.com now provides Property Reports, Pre-Foreclosure and Foreclosure Listings, Sales Comparables, Maps, Building Photos, For Sale Listings, and For Lease Listings. The company now has 50 full time employees and has been profitable since day one, growing even during one of the worst economic downturns in U.S. history in 2008. 2
PropertyShark News & Press Releases
- The Most Expensive Zip Codes in Southern CaliforniaQuick facts: Santa Monica’s 90402 is Southern California’s #1 most expensive zip code SoCal’s 50 most expensive zip codes have median prices above the $1M mark Los Angeles is home to 11 of Southern California’s 50 most expensive zip codes Beverly Hills’ 90210 is SoCal’s #2 most expensive zip code [read more]
- The Most Expensive Homes for Sale in OregonRapidly shrinking inventories, a severe shortage in new housing developments and a continuously growing population have made their impact on Oregon’s housing market, especially in the Portland metro area. First-time home-buyers are struggling to find affordable homes here, even middle-income earners. As prices and interest rates continue to climb, while [read more]
- Most Expensive Zip Codes in MarylandQuick facts: Gibson Island’s 21056 is Maryland’s #1 most expensive zip code Montgomery County is the #1 county for expensive zips – 22 out of the top 50 Silver Spring and Bethesda tied for city with highest number of pricy zips – 3 each Maryland’s largest residential sale was registered [read more]
- The Most Expensive Homes for Sale in MinnesotaFollowing a year of tightening supply and steady demand, Minnesota’s real estate market outlook for 2017 is more of the same – frustrated buyers competing for an ever-shrinking pool of properties for sale. Last year’s 4% median price expansion is expected to climb to 5% in the current year – [read more]
- The Most Expensive Homes for Sale in Utah