This Nest Realty company information is to assist in Nest Realty corporate research, Nest Realty financial analysis, Nest Realty competitive intelligence, Nest Realty jobs & career search, and Nest Realty decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Nest Realty Company Overview
Nest Realty Company Information
Type Public Company
Industry Real Estate
Headquarters 12405 San Francisco Dr.
Albuquerque NM 87122
Company Size Myself Only
Founded in 2008, Nest Realty is a full-service, boutique real estate agency specializing in residential and commercial properties throughout Asheville, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Hampton Roads, the New River Valley, and Wilmington.We believe the real estate experience (whether buying or leasing) is often a gateway to the next chapter of your life. The process should be a happy one. Fun. Moving. Exhilarating. It is for us, and we love sharing it with our clients. 1
A former Air Force Officer and native from Seattle, Washington, Bridget moved to Albuquerque in 2004. She had an instant affection for the climate, landscape and culture. Enthusiastic about New Mexico, Bridget is a knowledgeable and fun resource for anyone considering a move to the Southwest. You will find her progressive approach to real estate refreshing! She actively and creatively seeks solutions for her clients and personalizes her approach to each unique situation. She will graciously answer your questions about the area and market and lead you through many successful real estate transactions. Bridget epitomizes integrity, loyalty and attention to detail.
Bridget holds the following designations:
Certified Residential Specialist http://crs.com/
NAR's Green Designation www.greenresourcecouncil.org/
Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification www.realtorsfr.org/
Certified Distressed Property Expert www.distressedpropertyinstitute.com/about.htm 2
Nest Realty News & Press Releases
- Before & After: Foyer MakeoverDESIGN by Elana Ficken, PHOTOGRAPHY by Aaron H. Bible, TEXT by Jasmine Bible This blank foyer was ready for a dose of design! Located in the historic Montford neighborhood of Asheville, NC, this classic Arts & Crafts style home was about to hit the market and needed to make a strong first [read more]
- Meet the Agent: Emily LutherWe’re proud of the team of agents we’ve assembled here at Nest Realty. We think they’re pretty awesome, and we think you will too. During our “Meet the Agent” series, we sit down with our agents to learn more about them, what makes them tick, and why they’re passionate about [read more]
- Wilmington Summer Bucket List: Go on an adventure with SUPWelcome to Week 4! In Nest Realty’s Summer Bucket List Series, we’ll highlight five of our favorite summer activities in the Wilmington area. After you tackle our bucket list, let us know which adventure was your favorite! Send a photo or leave a comment about your day in the sun. [read more]
- ASK A NESTER – Green BuildingThe Brokers of Nest Realty have facilitated countless home sales over the years, and have seen an increase in the environmental focus of home building. We asked them to share their insight into green building… How important is green building for your prospective buyers? Somewhat important – 67% Very important [read more]
- Wilmington Summer Bucket List: Waterman’s Brewing CompanyWelcome to Week 3! In Nest Realty’s Summer Bucket List Series, we’ll highlight five of our favorite summer activities in the Wilmington area. After you tackle our bucket list, let us know which adventure was your favorite! Send a photo or leave a comment about your day in the sun. [read more]