This Nest Realty company information is to assist in Nest Realty corporate research, Nest Realty financial analysis, Nest Realty competitive intelligence, Nest Realty jobs & career search, and Nest Realty decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Nest Realty Company Overview
Nest Realty Company Information
Type Public Company
Industry Real Estate
Headquarters 12405 San Francisco Dr.
Albuquerque NM 87122
Company Size Myself Only
Founded in 2008, Nest Realty is a full-service, boutique real estate agency specializing in residential and commercial properties throughout Asheville, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Hampton Roads, the New River Valley, and Wilmington.We believe the real estate experience (whether buying or leasing) is often a gateway to the next chapter of your life. The process should be a happy one. Fun. Moving. Exhilarating. It is for us, and we love sharing it with our clients. 1
A former Air Force Officer and native from Seattle, Washington, Bridget moved to Albuquerque in 2004. She had an instant affection for the climate, landscape and culture. Enthusiastic about New Mexico, Bridget is a knowledgeable and fun resource for anyone considering a move to the Southwest. You will find her progressive approach to real estate refreshing! She actively and creatively seeks solutions for her clients and personalizes her approach to each unique situation. She will graciously answer your questions about the area and market and lead you through many successful real estate transactions. Bridget epitomizes integrity, loyalty and attention to detail.
Bridget holds the following designations:
Certified Residential Specialist http://crs.com/
NAR's Green Designation www.greenresourcecouncil.org/
Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification www.realtorsfr.org/
Certified Distressed Property Expert www.distressedpropertyinstitute.com/about.htm 2
Nest Realty News & Press Releases
- Reclaiming the Port CityBy Derek Linder As a local real estate Broker who sees a variety of properties and personalities, I try to showcase local businesses in the Wilmington, NC, community. Despite lacking actual musical talent, I have always been interested in music as I consider collecting records a hobby of mine. More importantly, [read more]
- Style File: Tavern & Grocery and Ceviche’sDESIGN INSPIRATION TO ADD TO YOUR OWN STYLE FILE We each encounter beautiful spaces everyday. But if you aren’t actively looking to redecorate a room, you may forget about them when the time comes to spruce up your space…so start your own style file! When a bit of design sparks [read more]
- Style File: High Tide Home & The Barn SwallowDESIGN INSPIRATION TO ADD TO YOUR OWN STYLE FILE We each encounter beautiful spaces everyday. But if you aren’t actively looking to redecorate a room, you may forget about them when the time comes to spruce up your space…so start your own style file! When a bit of design sparks [read more]
- Green BuildingHOW LOCAL BUILDERS ARE EMBRACING ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PRACTICES. Illustrations by Steve Haske An emphasis on green building has flourished in the real estate and home construction worlds. But what exactly is “green building?” Green building, also referred to as green construction or sustainable building, refers to the use of environmentally [read more]
- Patios 101: How to Pick the Perfect Patio for your PropertyPatios provide the outdoor comfort of a living room—perfect for entertaining and relaxing with family and friends! So picking out the material for the surface of your patio is an important decision. What are your first steps? Consider function, surface material, cost, and climate before selecting a reputable professional to [read more]