This NAI Global company information is to assist in NAI Global corporate research, NAI Global financial analysis, NAI Global competitive intelligence, NAI Global jobs & career search, and NAI Global decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
NAI Global Company Overview
NAI Global Company Information
Type Privately Held
Commercial Real Estate
Headquarters c/o C-III Capital Partners 717 Fifth Avenue, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Key People Gerald Finn (Founder)
NAI Global provides various real estate services in the United States and internationally. It operates a network of independent commercial real estate companies; and offers corporate, disposition, financial/investment, leasing/agency, property management, tenant representation, and valuation and advisory services, as well as other value-added services.
The company also offers Portfolio managementREALTrac Online, a Web-based transaction management software to coordinate projects and facilitate the transaction cycle; Lease administrationCLAS Online, a Web-based corporate lease administration system; Property marketing E-Offering, an electronic marketing platform; Financial analysis treeSoft, a cash flow, location, and lease analysis tool; and Mapping and demographics Site Right, a Web-based mapping and demographics application.
In addition, it offers property listing services; and manages commercial spaces. NAI Global was formerly known as New America International and changed its name to NAI Global in March 2005. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Princeton, New Jersey with additional offices in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean, and the Asia Pacific. It has an operation in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. As of January 25, 2012, NAI Global operates as a subsidiary of C-III Capital Partners LLC. 1
NAI Global News & Press Releases
- NAI Global Members Recognized In CoStar’s Annual Power Broker RankingsNAI Global, the world’s largest, most powerful network of owner-operated commercial real estate firms, is proud to announce that a total of 204 of its Member firms and individual brokers received honors in this year’s CoStar Power Broker Awards. Of the 204 honorees, 89 Member firms were designated Top Sales [read more]
- NAI Global Announces Recipients of NAI Pillar of the Community AwardNAI Global today announced the winners of the first annual NAI Global Pillar of the Community Awards, which recognize philanthropy and charitable support among its Member firms for 2014. Nominations were judged in two categories: Group Activity and Individual Activity, with each demonstrating leadership roles that have successfully helped organizations [read more]
- NAI Global’s Joe Howell Named in Real Estate Forum’s 2015 50 Under 40We are pleased to announce that Joe Howell, Executive Vice President and Managing Director at NAI Global, was recognized on Real Estate Forum’s 2015 list of 50 under 40. Mr. Howell joins 49 other commercial real estate professionals, under the age of 40, who have been recognized by the magazine [read more]
- Jay Olshonsky Featured on GlobeSt.comJay Olshonsky, President of NAI Global, was featured on GlobeSt.com discussing the importance of commercial real estate professionals adapting to the constantly evolving environment in order to stay competitive. He noted how there is sometimes a generational gap between executives over 40 and under 40. “There are a lot [read more]
- NAI Global Ranked Fifth Among Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Brands in Annual Lipsey SurveyNAI Global earned the fifth spot in the 2015 Lipsey Survey of Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Brands. The survey was conducted among 100,000 commercial real estate professionals using a combination of ballot voting, phone interviews and focus groups to evaluate innovation, responsiveness and quality of service. NAI Global is [read more]