Market Leader, Inc.
This Market Leader, Inc. company information is to assist in Market Leader, Inc. corporate research, Market Leader, Inc. financial analysis, Market Leader, Inc. competitive intelligence, Market Leader, Inc. jobs & career search, and Market Leader, Inc. decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Market Leader, Inc. Company Overview
Market Leader, Inc. Company Information
Type Public Company
Industry Real Estate
Headquarters Suite 700 Bellevue
Key People Mr. Ian H. Morris
(Chief Executive Officer and President)
Mr. Mark S. Powell
Market Leader, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides online technology and marketing solutions for real estate professionals in the United States and Canada. It offers real estate professionals with software-as-a-service tools, including customer relationship management tools, personalized Websites, marketing tools, and content designed to help customers build relationships with home buyers and sellers through the Internet; and community and training services that enable customers to share and learn practices to help them close business with Internet consumers.
The company also provides consumers with free access to the information they seek regarding home buyers and sellers through its national consumer real estate sites. It serves real estate agents, brokerages, and franchisors directly, as well as through marketing partnerships with franchise networks. Market Leader, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington. As of August 20, 2013, Market Leader, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Trulia, Inc. 1
Market Leader Values
We define our success based on the success of our customers.
We hire only the best people and those who are passionately committed to building a great company.
We hold ourselves accountable to our customers and to meeting our performance goals at every level.
We create a workplace that offers great opportunities and rewards for employees who are dedicated to innovation, quality and achievement.
Integrity & Respect
We value honesty and integrity above all else and are respectful of our colleagues, customers and partners. 2
Market Leader, Inc. News & Press Releases
- No Lead Phone Number, No Problem.Engage Real Estate Leads Without a Phone Number 25 years ago, if you didn’t have a lead’s phone number, you were dead in the water. At best, you had someone you could send direct mail to. But in those days, few had e-mail. And most new agents don’t have the [read more]
- How to Win the Client Before They’re a Lead“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” –Sun Tzu Ever watch a long-distance bike race or Olympic marathon on TV? Most of the coverage, understandably, happens within a mile of the finish line. That’s [read more]
- 5 Ways to Build a Referral-based BusinessWhat is a referral-based business? For realtors, a referral-based business is one in which the majority of your leads come from people who know you, and who have recommended you or your brokerage, by name, to be their agent. A new study from the Residential Real Estate Council bears this out: [read more]
- Constellation Software Real Estate Group Acquires Real Estate Digital LLC from Xome Holdings LLCBELLEVUE, Wash. February 01, 2018 Constellation Software Real Estate Group (CSRE), a leading provider of scalable SaaS products in the real estate industry, announced today that it has acquired Real Estate Digital from Xome Holdings LLC, excluding its reDataVault product of which Xome will retain ownership. Real Estate Digital, an [read more]
- The Top 5 Reasons You Could Fail in 2018 – and How You Can Avoid ThemLearn the Best Ways to Avoid Failing at Real Estate in 2018 Surviving 2018 isn’t guaranteed, even for 2017’s top performers. Tens of thousands of agents will fail this year because they burned money on tools they never used, wasted opportunities with leads that [read more]