This LoopNet, Inc. company information is to assist in LoopNet, Inc. corporate research, LoopNet, Inc. financial analysis, LoopNet, Inc. competitive intelligence, LoopNet, Inc. jobs & career search, and LoopNet, Inc. decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
LoopNet, Inc. Company Overview
LoopNet, Inc. Company Information
Type Public Company
Headquarters 185 Berry Street Suite 4000
San Francisco, CA 94107
Key People Dennis DeAndre (Founder)
Company Size 201-500 employees
LoopNet is the most heavily trafficked commercial real estate marketplace online with more than 8 million registered members and 5 million unique monthly visitors. Its primary business is to provide commercial real estate listings (for sale and for lease) in the United States. In April 2012, LoopNet became a subsidiary of CoStar Group, Inc. 1
As of April 30, 2012, LoopNet, Inc. was acquired by CoStar Group Inc. LoopNet, Inc. owns and operates an online marketplace for commercial real estate in the United States. The company’s online marketplace, LoopNet.com enables commercial real estate agents working on behalf of property owners and landlords to list properties for sale or for lease, and submit detailed information on property listings, including descriptions, financial and tenant information, photographs, and property characteristics to find a buyer or tenant.
As of December 31, 2011, the LoopNet online marketplace contained approximately 820,391 listings. It also operates BizBuySell and BizQuest online marketplaces that enable business owners, sellers, and brokers to list and search for operating businesses for sale; LoopLink, an online real estate marketing and database services suite that enables commercial real estate firms to showcase their available properties on the LoopNet marketplace and brokerage firm’s own Website using the company’s hosted search software.
In addition, the company provides Property Comps, a database to review precedent sales data to inform commercial real estate valuation analysis based on asset type, asking and sale price, sale date, property address, and size; and Property Facts that aggregates data from the LoopNet marketplace, LoopNet research, independent data providers, public records, and LoopNet members to deliver data on properties. Further, it offers advertising and lead generation; operates LandsofAmerica and LandAndFarm online marketplaces for rural land for sale; and offers REApplications that provides an integrated suite of commercial brokerage automation software. The company was formerly known as Loop Ventures, Inc. and changed its name to LoopNet, Inc. in November 1998. LoopNet, Inc. was incorporated in 1997 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. 2
LoopNet, Inc. News & Press Releases
- Find your next deal on the go!Don’t let location hinder your deals. Leverage the power of LoopNet anytime, anywhere with our mobile apps. Whether in the office or on the road, LoopNet mobile apps keep you productive, informed, and ahead of the pack. Enjoy LoopNet’s new features on both iOS and Android apps: • Map or List [read more]
- Haunted Buildings for Sale in the U.S.With Halloween just around the corner, millions of thrill seekers are out looking for some spooky fun and a select few are even brave enough to visit haunted buildings. What separates the average vacant building from one that holds a place in local legends? Ex-prisons, hospitals, warehouses, & condemned houses [read more]
- New CoStar LoopNet Listing Manager WebinarThere is a new Listing Manager for CoStar and LoopNet. The new listing manager tool will make it easier than ever to manage your listings, allowing you to make additions and changes directly online. In case you missed it we recorded a webinar that has an in-depth overview and tour [read more]
- What do the new changes mean for listing with Costar and LoopNet?With the integration of CoStar and LoopNet now complete, new enhancements in place, and changes aplenty, we wanted to shed some additional light on what all of this means for your listings. To List on CoStar Listing on CoStar is and always will be free. You do not need a [read more]
- Upcoming Enhancements: Here’s What You Need to KnowCoStar and LoopNet are thrilled to announce several enhancements that will bring you more value and improve your experience! Here is a quick glance at what is coming out Saturday, October 7th: Manage one listing going forward. CoStar’s database is now powering LoopNet, Cityfeet and Showcase. This means that you will [read more]