This LoopNet, Inc. company information is to assist in LoopNet, Inc. corporate research, LoopNet, Inc. financial analysis, LoopNet, Inc. competitive intelligence, LoopNet, Inc. jobs & career search, and LoopNet, Inc. decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
LoopNet, Inc. Company Overview
LoopNet, Inc. Company Information
Type Public Company
Headquarters 185 Berry Street Suite 4000
San Francisco, CA 94107
Key People Dennis DeAndre (Founder)
Company Size 201-500 employees
LoopNet is the most heavily trafficked commercial real estate marketplace online with more than 8 million registered members and 5 million unique monthly visitors. Its primary business is to provide commercial real estate listings (for sale and for lease) in the United States. In April 2012, LoopNet became a subsidiary of CoStar Group, Inc. 1
As of April 30, 2012, LoopNet, Inc. was acquired by CoStar Group Inc. LoopNet, Inc. owns and operates an online marketplace for commercial real estate in the United States. The company’s online marketplace, LoopNet.com enables commercial real estate agents working on behalf of property owners and landlords to list properties for sale or for lease, and submit detailed information on property listings, including descriptions, financial and tenant information, photographs, and property characteristics to find a buyer or tenant.
As of December 31, 2011, the LoopNet online marketplace contained approximately 820,391 listings. It also operates BizBuySell and BizQuest online marketplaces that enable business owners, sellers, and brokers to list and search for operating businesses for sale; LoopLink, an online real estate marketing and database services suite that enables commercial real estate firms to showcase their available properties on the LoopNet marketplace and brokerage firm’s own Website using the company’s hosted search software.
In addition, the company provides Property Comps, a database to review precedent sales data to inform commercial real estate valuation analysis based on asset type, asking and sale price, sale date, property address, and size; and Property Facts that aggregates data from the LoopNet marketplace, LoopNet research, independent data providers, public records, and LoopNet members to deliver data on properties. Further, it offers advertising and lead generation; operates LandsofAmerica and LandAndFarm online marketplaces for rural land for sale; and offers REApplications that provides an integrated suite of commercial brokerage automation software. The company was formerly known as Loop Ventures, Inc. and changed its name to LoopNet, Inc. in November 1998. LoopNet, Inc. was incorporated in 1997 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. 2
LoopNet, Inc. News & Press Releases
- Summer Buzzwords for the Commercial Real Estate IndustryThe summertime has come but commercial real estate doesn’t take the summer off. With that in mind, we compiled the top 40 hottest LoopNet keyword searches so you know what brings prospects out of the summer heat and into your properties. In line with the weather, LoopNet searchers have summer related [read more]
- CoStar LoopNet Test Drive ChallengeYou could win a Tesla filled with $50,000 cash! Pick up an entry card at our ICSC RECON Booth N1142 and complete one of product challenges. Winner must be present to win. Drawing: Tuesday, May 23 at 4:30PM CoStar LoopNet ICSC RECON Booth N1142 CoStar & LoopNet a Powerful Combination Visit us [read more]
- Skyscraper Project Intertwines Architecture and NatureThe first skyscraper was erected in 1885 in Chicago but after 45 years it was demolished to make way for another skyscraper. Chicago has been the home of some of the largest skyscrapers in the world since the late 19th century but as technology has advanced so has the rise [read more]
- Advanced Searching on LoopNetLog in to LoopNet to conduct a property search. You can select properties either For Sale or For Lease. Click on the dropdown menu to select the property type you would like to search for or select All Properties For Sale/For Lease. Click on Advanced Search to go to the [read more]
- Basic Searching on LoopNetLog in to LoopNet to conduct a property search. You can select properties either For Sale or For Lease. Click on the dropdown menu to select the property type you would like to search for or select All Properties For Sale or For Lease. Enter a location into the text [read more]