Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
This Keller Williams Realty, Inc. company information is to assist in Keller Williams Realty, Inc. corporate research, Keller Williams Realty, Inc. financial analysis, Keller Williams Realty, Inc. competitive intelligence, Keller Williams Realty, Inc. jobs & career search, and Keller Williams Realty, Inc. decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. Company Overview
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. Company Information
Type Privately Held Corporation
Industry Real Estate
Headquarters Suite 400
Austin, TX 78746
Number of locations 700+ worldwide
Key People Gary W. Keller, (Chairman)
Mo Anderson (Vice Chairman)
Mark Willis (CEO)
Mary Tennant (President)
Number of employees 10,001+ employees
Keller Williams Realty is an international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams, it grew from a single office in Austin to approximately 700 offices and 100,000 associates worldwide. It is the largest real estate franchise by agent count in North America and the only privately held global residential real estate brokerage. It is an Inc. 5000 company and has been recognized as a top rated real estate company and franchise by numerous publications including Entrepreneur Magazine and Forbes. 1
Training magazine recently named Keller Williams the #1 training organizations across all industries worldwide. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes and commercial real estate properties.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is powered by a mission to help real estate agents build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living. A unique profit-sharing system that encourages all associates to become stakeholders in the profitability of individual market centres is serving to fuel the company’s growth trajectory.
Often described by co-founder and chairman, Gary Keller, as “training and coaching company that just happens to be in the business of real estate,” Keller Williams Realty is uniquely devoted to providing market-leading training while supporting associates with tools to capitalize on the ever-changing real estate environment. 2
Keller Williams Realty went international in 2012, launching Keller Williams Worldwide as a subdivision to manage its international franchising. As of 2014, it is the largest real estate franchise by agent count in North America and the only privately held global residential real estate brokerage.
KellerINK - KellerINK is the publishing arm of Keller Williams Realty, responsible for the publishing of instructional and inspirational business books with a specialty in real estate.
Further recognition has come from Entrepreneur where it has been featured in the magazine's Best of the Best franchise list as well as inclusion in their Franchise 500 rankings. Also in 2013, Inc. Magazine presented Keller Williams with a HirePower Award and recognized the company as one of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the United States.
Additional awards and recognition include being named as one of the Top 10 Companies to Work for in America by Forbes, a 2009 Stevie Awards winner, and being ranked in 2014 the No. 2 training organization across all industries by Training Magazine. 3
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. News & Press Releases
- New MCA Computer or Computer Crash?Have a new computer? Did your crash? Here are some tips to help you! Whether you are recovering files from a crashed computer, or copying files from an old computer to a new computer, here is the general setup for the MCA software. Software that you should concern yourself with [read more]
- The Voices of VisionExcerpt from John Maxwell’s “The Maxwell’s Daily Reader” Where does vision come from? To find the vision that is indispensable to leadership, you have to become a good listener. You must listen to several voices. The Inner Voice: Vision starts within. Do you know your life’s mission? What stirs your [read more]
- WinMORE Error MessageAre you receiving a WinMORE error stating that multiple sessions are not allowed? As long as the computer in question is still part of your network, here are the troubleshooting steps – You may want to consider saving these in a file on your desktop! 1) Locate the REVPARAM file [read more]
- Experienced MCA needed to Launch->Build->Grow->Dominate in New York City (Tribeca)!We are looking for an experienced MCA to launch a new market center in New York City. This is a brand new state-of-the-art market center of 15,000 square feet, retail level, with 17 foot ceilings in the epicenter of Downtown Manhattan. We will be launching with 30-40 agents and growing [read more]
- Special Note about spouses sharing one capThere are three approved options for married couples sharing one cap. WinMORE has to be set up differently for couples depending on who closes what and when: 1) If a couple splits all transactions fifty-fifty, you can set up half caps. For example, this could be $9,000/$25,000 in each associate’s [read more]