HomeVestors of America
This HomeVestors of America company information is to assist in HomeVestors of America corporate research, HomeVestors of America financial analysis, HomeVestors of America competitive intelligence, HomeVestors of America jobs & career search, and HomeVestors of America decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
HomeVestors of America Company Overview
HomeVestors of American Company Information
Type Privately Held
Industry Real Estate
Headquarters 6500 Greenville Ave Ste 400
Dallas, TX 75201
Ken Channell and David Hicks
Revenue $10 to $25 million (USD) per year
HomeVestors of America, Inc. is a privately owned U.S. real estate franchise company that sells franchises to investors who provide real estate services by buying homes in need of repair, renovating them and either selling or renting them. Founded in 1989 and franchising since 1996, the company consists of 200 independently owned and operated franchisees located in 33 states. Acting on approximately 160,000 leads, franchisees buy an average of 8,000 homes within a year, holding them about six months on average. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, HomeVestors is the largest homebuyer in the United States.
HomeVestors has been ranked on Entrepreneur magazine's “Franchise 500” for five consecutive years; ranked on Entrepreneur magazine’s “Fastest-Growing Franchises” list for four consecutive years; and ranked on the SMU Cox School of Business “Dallas 100” fastest-growing private companies based in Dallas for four consecutive years. Additionally, HomeVestors was named to the Franchise Business Review “Top 50 Franchises” for the fifth consecutive year in 2010. 1
HomeVestors franchisees offer 55% to 65% of the estimated market value of the homes, minus the renovation costs. This service benefits people who lack the time or inclination to fix up and sell a home themselves as well as the surrounding homes and community.
Hayes, a former Communications professor at Temple University, fell into the franchise business after writing the book Franchising: The Inside Story. Official Company Website "The Top Markets for Rental-Home Investors," The Wall Street Journal, July 11, 2011. 2
HomeVestors of America News & Press Releases
- What to Do When You’ve Lost Your Job and Can’t Pay the Mortgage
- Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Mold Damage?Photo Credit When moisture in your home leads to unsightly mold growth, those ugly discolored spots could mean big trouble. But mold damage often isn’t covered by your homeowners insurance policy. Broadly speaking, the purpose of homeowners insurance is to protect your house and your belongings in the event of [read more]
- 10 Smart Downsizing Tips for Empty Nesters
- You’re Selling Your House WrongPhoto credit Selling your home isn’t easy. But if your house has been sitting on the market without getting any offers, you’re probably doing something wrong. Make any one of these common house-selling mistakes, and your home isn’t likely to sell anytime soon. Here’s your guide to the warning signs, [read more]
- 7 Surprising Reasons Why You Should Downsize Your HomePhoto credit Thinking of downsizing the family home? You’re not alone. Nearly one in four Americans wants a smaller home, according to a study from the real estate website trulia.com. Today, more people are choosing to sell their bigger homes and move someplace smaller. Here’s why. Bigger Isn’t [read more]