HomeSmart Real Estate
This HomeSmart Real Estate company information is to assist in HomeSmart Real Estate corporate research, HomeSmart Real Estate financial analysis, HomeSmart Real Estate competitive intelligence, HomeSmart Real Estate jobs & career search, and HomeSmart Real Estate decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
HomeSmart Real Estate Company Overview
HomeSmart Real Estate Company Information
Type Privately Held
Industry Real Estate
Headquarters 6500 Greenville Ave Ste 400
Dallas, TX 75201
Ken Channell and David Hicks
Revenue $10 to $25 million (USD) per year
On January 14, 2000, HomeSmart Real Estate announced its Grand Opening to the Phoenix marketplace with only two Agents. A reputation for advanced technologies soon followed. As a result, HomeSmart rapidly developed into one of the nations fastest growing Real Estate brokerages. With a commitment to its agents and clients, HomeSmart has now grown to over 6,500 agents with over 34 offices operating in 6 states nationwide and offices worldwide with operations in China. HomeSmart is the largest real estate brokerage in the Southwest and ranked among the top 5 largest real estate brokerages in the nation.
HomeSmart was founded by its President and CEO, Matt Widdows. Much of HomeSmart's success can be attributed to the combined real estate and technology background of its founder. Matt created a company built around technology that provided Agents with cutting edge tools, a professional meeting and working environment, and efficiencies that would give them more time to focus on their Clients and their business. HomeSmart’s technology has allowed it to provide a consistent high level of customer service to its agents and clients, and prides itself on successfully blending technology with a personal touch.
HomeSmart agents are professional practitioners that lead their industry and are known for excellence.HomeSmart has now franchised its proprietary systems and plans continued growth throughout the US, with franchises currently in AZ, CA, CO, UT and OR. 1
HomeSmart Real Estate News & Press Releases
- December Action Plan: 5 Areas of FocusBy: Wendy Forsythe 2017 has been a whirlwind and here we are, staring down the pipe to the end of the year. So, let’s consider the last 40 days of 2017 — a critical time in our businesses. People are thinking about business and strategic planning and what [read more]
- The Ins and Outs of Private Mortgage InsuranceHomebuyers are hopeful to close on their new purchase. However, they end up getting derailed when they don’t have quite enough money for a down payment. Private mortgage insurance is a way to buy a home and not have to put quite as much money into the [read more]
- Handling Your MortgageYou’ve selected your new home and the offer has been accepted. Congratulations! Now for the next step: the journey to get your mortgage. You have much to consider before you “sign your life away.” Home buyers are often so excited that they rush the mortgage process. However, [read more]
- What to Consider When Buying Your HomeIf you’ve decided to take the leap into homeownership then you are in for an exciting time! Now that you are officially looking to buy, there are some things to consider. Buying a home is a big decision and it’s often the largest bill you pay each [read more]
- HomeSmart Pays for Me to Travel the World!At HomeSmart, when we talk to prospective agents or franchise owners, we’re met with questions like: How is that possible? What’s the catch? We get a lot of resistance because people don’t understand how we can do what we do and provide such great value at such [read more]