HomeSmart Real Estate
This HomeSmart Real Estate company information is to assist in HomeSmart Real Estate corporate research, HomeSmart Real Estate financial analysis, HomeSmart Real Estate competitive intelligence, HomeSmart Real Estate jobs & career search, and HomeSmart Real Estate decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
HomeSmart Real Estate Company Overview
HomeSmart Real Estate Company Information
Type Privately Held
Industry Real Estate
Headquarters 6500 Greenville Ave Ste 400
Dallas, TX 75201
Ken Channell and David Hicks
Revenue $10 to $25 million (USD) per year
On January 14, 2000, HomeSmart Real Estate announced its Grand Opening to the Phoenix marketplace with only two Agents. A reputation for advanced technologies soon followed. As a result, HomeSmart rapidly developed into one of the nations fastest growing Real Estate brokerages. With a commitment to its agents and clients, HomeSmart has now grown to over 6,500 agents with over 34 offices operating in 6 states nationwide and offices worldwide with operations in China. HomeSmart is the largest real estate brokerage in the Southwest and ranked among the top 5 largest real estate brokerages in the nation.
HomeSmart was founded by its President and CEO, Matt Widdows. Much of HomeSmart's success can be attributed to the combined real estate and technology background of its founder. Matt created a company built around technology that provided Agents with cutting edge tools, a professional meeting and working environment, and efficiencies that would give them more time to focus on their Clients and their business. HomeSmart’s technology has allowed it to provide a consistent high level of customer service to its agents and clients, and prides itself on successfully blending technology with a personal touch.
HomeSmart agents are professional practitioners that lead their industry and are known for excellence.HomeSmart has now franchised its proprietary systems and plans continued growth throughout the US, with franchises currently in AZ, CA, CO, UT and OR. 1
HomeSmart Real Estate News & Press Releases
- Providing Value to Agents Through Technology and TrainingBy: HomeSmart ICARE Realty President Isom Coleman Many real estate companies put most of their focus on how they can make more money, but at HomeSmart ICARE Realty, we concentrate on what we can do to provide value to our agents. I have been able to scale my brokerage to [read more]
- Paperless Technology That Is Eco-Friendly, Broker-Friendly & Agent-FriendlyBy: Bryan Brooks Realtor.com posted an article earlier this month about how bad current mortgage processes are in regards to paper consumption. In Mortgages Are Bad for the Environment – Here’s What You Can Do About It, it is reported that approximately 2.2 billion sheets of paper are used each [read more]
- Is Acquiring a Company The Next Step for Your Brokerage?Part 3: Preparing for growth Brokers and owners rely on the growth of their company to catapult their success. By merging with or acquiring a competing brokerage in the marketplace, broker/owners can quickly grow their business. In the first two installments of the three-part merger and acquisition blog series, Part [read more]
- Is Acquiring a Company The Next Step for Your Brokerage?Part 2: Choosing the Right Deal Success and company growth go hand-in-hand. Every successful brokerage owner wants to grow their business. Merging with or acquiring a competing brokerage in your marketplace is one of the fastest ways to accelerate growth. In Part 1: Identifying the Right Market, the first of [read more]
- 6 Must-Haves Agents Should Expect From Their BrokerageAs an agent, you’re busy. Balancing your clients’ ongoing needs, legal compliance and documents, endless technology options and marketing yourself is a massive task. It can easily become too costly, stressful, overwhelming to succeed. That’s why choosing the right brokerage is not only smart, but essential. [read more]