HomeSmart Real Estate
This HomeSmart Real Estate company information is to assist in HomeSmart Real Estate corporate research, HomeSmart Real Estate financial analysis, HomeSmart Real Estate competitive intelligence, HomeSmart Real Estate jobs & career search, and HomeSmart Real Estate decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
HomeSmart Real Estate Company Overview
HomeSmart Real Estate Company Information
Type Privately Held
Industry Real Estate
Headquarters 6500 Greenville Ave Ste 400
Dallas, TX 75201
Ken Channell and David Hicks
Revenue $10 to $25 million (USD) per year
On January 14, 2000, HomeSmart Real Estate announced its Grand Opening to the Phoenix marketplace with only two Agents. A reputation for advanced technologies soon followed. As a result, HomeSmart rapidly developed into one of the nations fastest growing Real Estate brokerages. With a commitment to its agents and clients, HomeSmart has now grown to over 6,500 agents with over 34 offices operating in 6 states nationwide and offices worldwide with operations in China. HomeSmart is the largest real estate brokerage in the Southwest and ranked among the top 5 largest real estate brokerages in the nation.
HomeSmart was founded by its President and CEO, Matt Widdows. Much of HomeSmart's success can be attributed to the combined real estate and technology background of its founder. Matt created a company built around technology that provided Agents with cutting edge tools, a professional meeting and working environment, and efficiencies that would give them more time to focus on their Clients and their business. HomeSmart’s technology has allowed it to provide a consistent high level of customer service to its agents and clients, and prides itself on successfully blending technology with a personal touch.
HomeSmart agents are professional practitioners that lead their industry and are known for excellence.HomeSmart has now franchised its proprietary systems and plans continued growth throughout the US, with franchises currently in AZ, CA, CO, UT and OR. 1
HomeSmart Real Estate News & Press Releases
- Finding The Right System One Month After Inman ConnectBy Matt Hensler Cold air continues to linger in New York City nearly a month after conference attendees at the 2018 Inman Connect Conference packed up and headed back to their brokerages and clients.For many in the industry, the status quo has set in and [read more]
- Why You Can’t Help Falling in Love with a Career in Real EstateAll too often people have a less than ideal relationship with their career. Just as all relationships have the potential to lose their spark, your job is no different. Whether you are feeling stuck, unsatisfied or all of the above, being unhappy in your (career) relationship [read more]
- Embracing Technology: Are You Prepared for the Future of Real Estate?Technology’s impact on our industry, and any industry for that matter, creates a dynamic approach to business. New and improved IT systems, virtual reality and the increasing popularity of social media leaves little to no room to fall behind. Ultimately, remaining stagnant in this technologically driven era [read more]
- Why a Career Brokerage is the Better Choice.By: Tori Rosenblum HomeSmart helps you achieve your real estate goals no matter where you are in your career. Whether you’re a new agent searching for guidance in a competitive industry, one aspiring to be a top-producer, a team looking for a place to call home or [read more]
- The Evolution of TeamsIn today’s market, residential real estate teams are becoming increasingly popular. Teams are proving to be effective, producing more transactions than top-producing agents. So, it’s critical for a brokerage to be able to support and integrate teams in their model. While most brokerages have built their business [read more]