HomeSmart Real Estate
This HomeSmart Real Estate company information is to assist in HomeSmart Real Estate corporate research, HomeSmart Real Estate financial analysis, HomeSmart Real Estate competitive intelligence, HomeSmart Real Estate jobs & career search, and HomeSmart Real Estate decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
HomeSmart Real Estate Company Overview
HomeSmart Real Estate Company Information
Type Privately Held
Industry Real Estate
Headquarters 6500 Greenville Ave Ste 400
Dallas, TX 75201
Ken Channell and David Hicks
Revenue $10 to $25 million (USD) per year
On January 14, 2000, HomeSmart Real Estate announced its Grand Opening to the Phoenix marketplace with only two Agents. A reputation for advanced technologies soon followed. As a result, HomeSmart rapidly developed into one of the nations fastest growing Real Estate brokerages. With a commitment to its agents and clients, HomeSmart has now grown to over 6,500 agents with over 34 offices operating in 6 states nationwide and offices worldwide with operations in China. HomeSmart is the largest real estate brokerage in the Southwest and ranked among the top 5 largest real estate brokerages in the nation.
HomeSmart was founded by its President and CEO, Matt Widdows. Much of HomeSmart's success can be attributed to the combined real estate and technology background of its founder. Matt created a company built around technology that provided Agents with cutting edge tools, a professional meeting and working environment, and efficiencies that would give them more time to focus on their Clients and their business. HomeSmart’s technology has allowed it to provide a consistent high level of customer service to its agents and clients, and prides itself on successfully blending technology with a personal touch.
HomeSmart agents are professional practitioners that lead their industry and are known for excellence.HomeSmart has now franchised its proprietary systems and plans continued growth throughout the US, with franchises currently in AZ, CA, CO, UT and OR. 1
HomeSmart Real Estate News & Press Releases
- 4 Keys to Winning Every Buyer or Seller PresentationIn today’s market, with inventory down, agents need to make sure to pick up every listing they can. HomeSmart has designed a solution, flexible enough to customize on the go, with answers to any questions a seller may have about how the agent intends to sell their home and information [read more]
- HomeSmart Paid For My New Car!By: Tori Rosenblum At HomeSmart, when we talk to prospective agents or franchise owners, we’re met with questions like: How is that possible? What’s the catch? We get a lot of resistance because people don’t understand how we can do what we do and provide such great value at such [read more]
- An Outside Perspective: 3 Lessons the Real Estate Industry Can Learn About ConsistencyHomeSmart Founder & CEO Matt Widdows speaks to the importance of consistency in the real estate industry in a RISMedia commentary. Read the full article below. By: Matt Widdows Long-standing national and global real estate brands have done a good job of making their logos instantly recognizable to consumers [read more]
- Thinking Outside The Box: Attracting Agents with Creativity & InnovationBy: HomeSmart Realty Advisors Co-owners Bill Kratz and Robert Foglio In today’s competitive real estate industry, with brokerage models vying for agents’ attention, it’s important to continue to stay ahead of the competition. Over time, it’s easy for a brokerage to become stagnant and lose their creative edge that [read more]
- 3 Signs Your Brokerage Back Office Is InefficientBy: Bryan Brooks Have you noticed inefficiencies in your back office? As a broker/owner, it’s critical to assess your brokerage operations objectively, so you can fairly determine whether or not your business is running efficiently. Check out this infographic highlighting three signs your brokerage back office is inefficient. For [read more]