Follow Up Boss
This Follow Up Boss company information is to assist in Follow Up Boss corporate research, Follow Up Boss financial analysis, Follow Up Boss competitive intelligence, Follow Up Boss jobs & career search, and Follow Up Boss decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Follow Up Boss Company Overview
Follow Up Boss Company Information
You have leads from lots of different lead providers, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, IDX websites, listings to leads...
Follow Up Boss takes all your online leads, puts them in one simple system and makes sure they get followed up super fast. It does this 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that you can provide superior customer service, turn more of your leads into appointments and close more transactions.
How does Follow Up Boss work? What does it do?
Follow Up Boss is an automated system that doesn't rely on manual data entry. It allows you to send in leads from your existing marketing and websites via email. You can still enter a lead manually if they call in. Leads are then distributed via an instant phone call or email.The end result is your leads are contacted much faster and more often. Agents and marketing dollars are held accountable to producing results. 1
Follow Up Boss News & Press Releases
- How to Use Your Spheres of Influence to Build the Ultimate Real Estate Referral MachineWhat’s the first advice given to new real estate agents? Start with your sphere of influence. But how many agents actually take that advice? Truth is, most agents are terrified to start working their spheres of influence (SOIs). Fear of failure, rejection, the phone — there are some very real [read more]
- October 2017 Feature RoundupFor those of you following al0ng with these updates, the ‘All Hands’ company meetup we had in Austin was a huge success. Lots of good conversation, planning, laughs and actionable steps towards building a better company, one customer at a time. While we’re certainly not perfect, we work every day [read more]
- How Real Estate Chatbots Can Nurture Leads From Lukewarm To HotWhen a potential buyer is looking for a new place to live or a seller is considering offloading his or her home, they want immediate answers — for these consumers, the concept of “responding too fast”simply doesn’t exist. But in an era when real estate agents are expected to juggle [read more]
- That Time You Closed the #ImpossibleDealReal estate is a LONG game. There will be times you feel frustrated, uninspired, or even hopeless. And that’s OK. Burnout is a natural part of the business building process — bouncing back from it is what matters most. That’s why everyone loves a lead comeback story. Lead comeback [read more]
- How to Build a Rockstar Real Estate Team in 7 Simple StepsMost agents dream of the day they’re ready to make their first hire. But those who have done it know this is where the real fun begins. (And by ‘fun’ we mean, not only bigger revenue, but all the high-level challenges and leadership headaches that come with it.) We’ve [read more]