Follow Up Boss
This Follow Up Boss company information is to assist in Follow Up Boss corporate research, Follow Up Boss financial analysis, Follow Up Boss competitive intelligence, Follow Up Boss jobs & career search, and Follow Up Boss decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Follow Up Boss Company Overview
Follow Up Boss Company Information
You have leads from lots of different lead providers, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, IDX websites, listings to leads...
Follow Up Boss takes all your online leads, puts them in one simple system and makes sure they get followed up super fast. It does this 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that you can provide superior customer service, turn more of your leads into appointments and close more transactions.
How does Follow Up Boss work? What does it do?
Follow Up Boss is an automated system that doesn't rely on manual data entry. It allows you to send in leads from your existing marketing and websites via email. You can still enter a lead manually if they call in. Leads are then distributed via an instant phone call or email.The end result is your leads are contacted much faster and more often. Agents and marketing dollars are held accountable to producing results. 1
Follow Up Boss News & Press Releases
- 3 Easy Ways to Follow Up with Stale Leads in Under 10 MinutesHot, fresh leads are great. You know exactly how to engage. You call them, get them going with an automatic Action Plan, and follow up accordingly. However, even the best agents have a list of what we like to call, “Stale Leads.” You know, those leads who you perhaps engaged [read more]
- Why Real Estate Landing Pages Aren’t DeadIn the fast-paced world of internet technology, techniques and strategies are constantly being declared “dead,” and that’s probably more true in real estate than any other industry. Right now, one of the most-targeted tactics for the “dead” list is the real estate landing page. Although real estate landing pages are [read more]
- August 2017 Feature RoundupAugust brought us another round of updates and improvements focused on collaboration, major enhancements to follow up speed via text, improvements to how we help organize important information about your contacts and a whole lot more! New Features Mention co-workers in notes Mention a co-worker in a [read more]
- Want to Close More Real Estate Deals? Meditate.Let’s face it: Stress is a profit killer.In the US alone, businesses are losing upwards of $550 billion in lost productivity due to employee stress and disengagement.If you think you “just don’t have time” for meditation, make no mistake: Your bottom line’s at risk. We’re about to give you the [read more]
- The Future of Real Estate: 11 Game-Changing Predictions from the Biggest Names in the BizThis summer’s been a whirlwind for real estate.From the launch of Zillow’s Instant Offers, to Trump’s impending tax reforms, and talk of the ‘death of the real estate agent’ — it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. But here at Follow Up Boss, we’re all about focusing on the things you can control.We’ve handpicked [read more]