Century 21 Real Estate LLC
This Century 21 Real Estate LLC company information is to assist in Century 21 Real Estate LLC corporate research, Century 21 Real Estate LLC financial analysis, Century 21 Real Estate LLC competitive intelligence, Century 21 Real Estate LLC jobs & career search, and Century 21 Real Estate LLC decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Century 21 Real Estate LLC Company Overview
Century 21 Real Estate LLC Company Information
|Headquarters||175 Madison Ave Madison|
|New Jersey 07940|
|Number of locations||74 countries and territories|
|Key people||Rick Davidson (President & CEO)
Greg Sexton (COO)
Mike Miedler (SVP Franchise Sales)
|Number of employees||10,001+ employees|
Century 21 Real Estate LLC is an American real estate agent franchise company founded in 1971. Since December 2012, www.Century21.com has been the most visited real estate franchise web site.
Century 21 Real Estate is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey. Century 21 was founded in 1971 by two real estate agents, Art Bartlett and Marsh Fisher, in Orange County, California.
He said 21st Realty, but I didn't like that. Art Bartlett Century 21 was acquired by Transworld in 1979; when Transworld decided to focus on hospitality in 1985, MetLife acquired Century 21.
When MetLife decided to leave the housing business, Century 21 was sold to Hospitality Franchise Systems (later Cendant) in 1995. Real estate Real estate agent Real estate broker Real estate trends Realtor Century 21 Official website Century 21 South Africa Century 21 Australia Century 21 New Zealand. 1
Century 21 Real Estate LLC is the franchisor of the world's largest residential real estate sales organization, with approximately 7,100 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices worldwide. We are dedicated to providing buyers and sellers of real estate with the highest quality services possible.
The Century 21 System is actively increasing its presence and market share in the U.S. and globally, with international operations in 74 countries encompassing Europe, Latin America, The Middle East and Asia. Contact us to learn more about bringing the most recognized name brand in real estate to select markets in the US or countries and territories abroad!
Century 21 Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation. 2
Century 21 Real Estate LLC News & Press Releases
- CENTURY 21 360 Photography TutorialWith the majority of potential homebuyers using the internet as part of their search, photography is crucial. Flattering angles, good lighting, color editing―it all matters. But sometimes, a regular photo just doesn’t cut it. That’s where 360-degree photos come in. If you want to bring a new listing to life, [read more]
- CENTURY 21 Photography Tips TutorialAs an agent, it’s vital that you make a big splash with your listing. In most cases, great photography is your only chance of enticing prospective buyers into coming by to take a look. First impressions are everything. Follow these tips to showcase your listing in the best possible light. [read more]
- CENTURY 21Ⓡ Open House: Keeping Data SafeIn a world rampant with identity theft and data breaches, it can be scary to give information to anyone. However, when buying a house, disclosing classified information is a must. Rett Harmon of CENTURY 21 Novus Realty shares the careful steps realtors can take to keep sensitive info safe and [read more]
- #C21News: October 2017October brought a number of noteworthy achievements for Century 21 Real Estate and its agents. Read more below to learn about the significant franchise growth and impressive achievements that occurred last month. New Franchise Spotlight Pelican Real Estate has joined the CENTURY 21® Franchise System in a merge [read more]
- CENTURY 21Ⓡ Open House: Nurturing Client RelationshipsExcellent service means excellent business. That’s the name of the game in real estate. But, how do you manage a full roster of competing clients? We asked several CENTURY 21® team members to share advice on how to make their clients happy, especially when the going gets tough. Each answer [read more]