Allen Tate Companies
This Allen Tate Companies company information is to assist in Allen Tate Companies corporate research, Allen Tate Companies financial analysis, Allen Tate Companies competitive intelligence, Allen Tate Companies jobs & career search, and Allen Tate Companies decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Allen Tate Companies Overview
Allen Tate Company Information
|Headquarters||6000 Freedom Square Suite 300|
|Independence, OH 44131|
|Key People||Pat Riley (President & COO)
Phyllis York Brookshire (President
Allen Tate Realtors)
|Number of Employees||201-500 employees|
Allen Tate Realtors is an independent real estate company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with 41 offices and more than 1,400 employees in North and South Carolina.
Founded in 1957, Allen Tate is the largest real estate company in the Carolinas; the seventh in the nation among independently owned, non-franchised brokers; and the tenth in the nation among the top 500 largest real estate companies (ranked by closed transaction sides for 2013).
Allen Tate Realtors is a founding member of Leading real estate companies of the world, a network of more than 140,000 affiliated agents in 30 countries. In 2013, this network accounted for 686,947 home sales units (26.7% of all home sales units in the United States). 1
Allen Tate Companies News & Press Releases
- Allen Tate Names Gail Hurst as Branch Leader for Easley/Powdersville OfficeAllen Tate Companies, the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, has named Gail Hurst as branch leader of the company’s Easley/Powdersville office at 4783 Highway 153 in Easley, South Carolina. In her new role, Hurst will oversee branch operations, management and training for more than 30 Allen Tate agents and staff. [read more]
- Allen Tate President/CEO Pat Riley Named to North Carolina Power 100Allen Tate Companies President and CEO Pat Riley has been named to the North Carolina Power 100, a list of the state’s most influential business leaders published by Business North Carolina magazine. “Our goal is to cite influential folks who are making a significant impact in their enterprises, industries, and [read more]
- Allen Tate Relocation Retains Prestigious RELO® Quality CertificationAllen Tate Relocation and Corporate Services has successfully completed the re-certification process for the prestigious RELO® Quality Certification by the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® (LeadingRE) network. The RELO® Quality Certification (RQC), modeled after the Malcolm Baldrige national quality award, was created by LeadingRE to provide measurable standards [read more]
- Allen Tate Names Sandi Salisbury as Branch Leader for Matthews/Mint Hill OfficeAllen Tate Company, the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, has named Sandi Salisbury as branch leader of the company’s Matthews/Mint Hill office at 101 E. Matthews Street in Matthews, North Carolina. As branch leader, Salisbury will oversee branch operations, management and training for more than 55 Allen Tate agents and [read more]
- Allen Tate Apex Office to Host Grand Opening Celebration