Allen Tate Companies
This Allen Tate Companies company information is to assist in Allen Tate Companies corporate research, Allen Tate Companies financial analysis, Allen Tate Companies competitive intelligence, Allen Tate Companies jobs & career search, and Allen Tate Companies decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Allen Tate Companies Overview
Allen Tate Company Information
|Headquarters||6000 Freedom Square Suite 300|
|Independence, OH 44131|
|Key People||Pat Riley (President & COO)
Phyllis York Brookshire (President
Allen Tate Realtors)
|Number of Employees||201-500 employees|
Allen Tate Realtors is an independent real estate company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with 41 offices and more than 1,400 employees in North and South Carolina.
Founded in 1957, Allen Tate is the largest real estate company in the Carolinas; the seventh in the nation among independently owned, non-franchised brokers; and the tenth in the nation among the top 500 largest real estate companies (ranked by closed transaction sides for 2013).
Allen Tate Realtors is a founding member of Leading real estate companies of the world, a network of more than 140,000 affiliated agents in 30 countries. In 2013, this network accounted for 686,947 home sales units (26.7% of all home sales units in the United States). 1
Allen Tate Companies News & Press Releases
- Winston-Salem Business Leader Garrett Owens Honored with NCEDA Emerging Executive AwardGarrett Owens, vice president of Winston-Salem Business Inc., was recently presented with the North Carolina Economic Development Association (NCEDA) Emerging Executive of the Year Award. The inaugural award, sponsored by Allen Tate Relocation and Corporate Services, honors Owens’ dedication and leadership within NCEDA and among economic development professionals across [read more]
- Allen Tate Realtors® Ranked as America’s Best Real Estate Agents by REAL TrendsMore than five dozen Allen Tate Realtors® and real estate teams have been ranked among America’s best real agents, according to REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents, an annual ranking report produced by REAL Trends, the nation’s leading publisher of trends and analysis of the residential real estate brokerage [read more]
- Allen Tate Company Welcomes New Realtors®Allen Tate Company, the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, is pleased to welcome the following Realtors® who joined the company in June 2017: CHARLOTTE REGIONAlicia Blanton, Teresa Robertson – Charlotte-Center CityEd McDevitt – Charlotte-Providence@485Tracy Brener – Charlotte-SouthParkRay Curry, Jr., Ebony Howard – Charlotte-University CityAmanda Lambert – ConcordMary Louise Connor, Laurie [read more]
- Allen Tate Announces June Winner’s Edge Graduates – TriadAllen Tate Realtors®, the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, has announced that the following individuals have graduated from the company’s Winner’s Edge training in the Triad region: Lindsey Bradley, Chandler Smith – AsheboroKelly Osborn – BurlingtonTravis Rankin, Brannon Whitesell – Greensboro-Green ValleyEmily Davis, Tracy Fulk, Daphne Moore, Kathi Morrow, Aaron [read more]
- Allen Tate Announces June Winner’s Edge Graduates – CharlotteAllen Tate Realtors®, the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, has announced that the following individuals have graduated from the company’s Winner’s Edge training in the Charlotte region: Billy Collins – Charlotte-BallantyneTawanda Burney – Charlotte-Steele CreekRay Curry, Ebony Howard, Wardell Gregory, Jung Yim – Charlotte-University CityCheri Gibson – ConcordMary Louise Connor, [read more]