Allen Tate Companies
This Allen Tate Companies company information is to assist in Allen Tate Companies corporate research, Allen Tate Companies financial analysis, Allen Tate Companies competitive intelligence, Allen Tate Companies jobs & career search, and Allen Tate Companies decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Allen Tate Companies Overview
Allen Tate Company Information
|Headquarters||6000 Freedom Square Suite 300|
|Independence, OH 44131|
|Key People||Pat Riley (President & COO)
Phyllis York Brookshire (President
Allen Tate Realtors)
|Number of Employees||201-500 employees|
Allen Tate Realtors is an independent real estate company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with 41 offices and more than 1,400 employees in North and South Carolina.
Founded in 1957, Allen Tate is the largest real estate company in the Carolinas; the seventh in the nation among independently owned, non-franchised brokers; and the tenth in the nation among the top 500 largest real estate companies (ranked by closed transaction sides for 2013).
Allen Tate Realtors is a founding member of Leading real estate companies of the world, a network of more than 140,000 affiliated agents in 30 countries. In 2013, this network accounted for 686,947 home sales units (26.7% of all home sales units in the United States). 1
Allen Tate Companies News & Press Releases
- Allen Tate Company Welcomes New Realtors®Allen Tate Company, the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, is pleased to welcome the following Realtors® who joined the company in August 2017: CHARLOTTE REGIONAngela Human, Hali Jaffe, Stephen Ross – Charlotte-BallantyneCindy Greene – Charlotte-Center CityAlif Dharamsi – Charlotte-SouthParkGene Howard – Charlotte-University CityBrook Eldridge – ConcordBarbara McCoy, Jason Stinecipher – [read more]
- Allen Tate Announces August Winner’s Edge Graduates – CharlotteAllen Tate Realtors®, the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, has announced that the following individuals have graduated from the company’s Winner’s Edge training in the Charlotte region: Alif Dharamsi – Charlotte-SouthParkAdrian Suber – Charlotte-University CityChris Jordan, Chris Myatt – Lake NormanJennifer Lambert, Alex Melts, Luke Montsinger, Kati Yeager – Matthews/Mint [read more]
- Allen Tate Announces August Winner’s Edge Graduates – TriadAllen Tate Realtors®, the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, has announced that the following individuals have graduated from the company’s Winner’s Edge training in the Triad region: Lindsey Goodstat – Greensboro-N. ElmMichele Davis, Ashley Hodgin – Oak RidgeAndrew Buckland, Nathalie Smart – Winston-Salem Cherry Street Exclusively for Allen Tate Realtors, [read more]
- Go Behind the Scenes with the Carolina Panthers and Allen TateReal estate leader sponsors 5th annual Prowl the Den contest What does it take to make a successful NFL team? Hard work and talent, of course, but the logistics and operations that go into supporting the Carolina Panthers and creating the ultimate fan experience are also key components – and [read more]
- Goal Posts: Allen Tate, Carolina Panthers Celebrate 11-Year PartnershipA common memory trick associates the number 11 with football goal posts. It’s an easy relationship to see – much like that of the Carolina Panthers and the Allen Tate Companies. This season marks the 11th year of the official partnership of the Carolina Panthers and Allen Tate. Since 2007, [read more]