Alain Pinel Realtors
This Alain Pinel Realtors company information is to assist in Alain Pinel Realtors corporate research, Alain Pinel Realtors financial analysis, Alain Pinel Realtors competitive intelligence, Alain Pinel Realtors jobs & career search, and Alain Pinel Realtors decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Alain Pinel Realtors Overview
Alain Pinel Company Information
|Headquarters||12772 Saratoga Sunnyvale Rd. Suite 1000|
|Saratoga, CA 95070|
|Key people||Paul L. Hulme (Founder, CEO, President)|
|David Bellamy (CFO and CAO)|
|Mr. Barry L. Baltor (VP of Business Operations)|
|Number of employees||1,400 agents|
Alain Pinel Realtors (APR) is a residential real estate company in California. The company focuses on luxury real estate in the San Francisco Bay Area. APR was co-founded in 1990 by Alain Pinel ( original CEO and President), together with Helen Pastorino and Paul L. Hulme (present CEO). In 2008, Alain Pinel Realtors opened Alain Pinel Investment Group in San Francisco to focus on commercial real estate.
The firm has 1,400 agents in 32 offices. In 2010 APR was ranked the sixth largest residential real estate firm in the United States. 1
Alain Pinel Realtors is the largest privately-owned and independent residential real estate company in California. The firm was ranked the fifth largest residential real estate firm in the United States based on its sales volume in 2011, and has been consistently ranked in the Top 10 firms in the country.
Founded in 1990 by President and CEO, Paul L. Hulme, the firm has approximately 1,400 agents in its 32 offices throughout the Bay Area.
APR is a founding member of Luxury Portfolio, an operating unit of The Leading Real Estate Companies of the World. The firm also has a joint venture partnership in the mortgage lending institution Private Mortgage Advisors, which is an affiliate of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. 2
Alain Pinel News & Press Releases
- Featured home: 26326 Esperanza Drive in Los Altos HillsA serene setting in Santa Clara County Where: 26326 Esperanza Drive, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022 (listing | tour) Situated on more than an acre of land in Los Altos Hills, this beautifully-renovated home is located in a peaceful, tree-lined … Continue reading → The post Featured home: 26326 Esperanza [read more]
- Featured home: 3563 Skyline Drive in HaywardA Hayward Highlands home with exceptional views Where: 3563 Skyline Drive, Hayward, CA 94542 (listing | tour) Built in 1974, this Alameda County estate offers incredible views and a beautifully remodeled interior. Inside the home, tile flooring, a wet bar … Continue reading → The post Featured home: 3563 Skyline [read more]
- Featured home: 2277 Bryant Street in Palo AltoAn airy abode with old world charm Where: 2277 Bryant Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301 (listing | tour) Built in 1930 in a prime location in Palo Alto, this colonial-style home offers old world charm with modern touches. Hardwood flooring, … Continue reading → The post Featured home: 2277 Bryant [read more]
- Featured home: 5682 Sunset Creek Court in PleasantonA fantastic location offering quiet and comfort Where: 5682 Sunset Creek Court, Pleasanton, CA 94566 (Listing | Tour) Built in 2008, this gorgeous home sits in a quiet location adjacent to the desirable Bridle Creek and Sycamore Heights neighborhoods. The … Continue reading → The post Featured home: 5682 Sunset [read more]
- 3381 Laureles Lane in Pebble BeachA private paradise in Monterey County Where: 3381 Laureles Lane, Pebble Beach, CA 93953 (Listing | Tour) Sitting atop a private lot in Pebble Beach, this fabulous, hidden estate has sprawling views that overlook Carmel Beach, Point Lobos, Point Sur … Continue reading → The post 3381 Laureles Lane in [read more]
Tweets by @AlainPinel