Alain Pinel Realtors
This Alain Pinel Realtors company information is to assist in Alain Pinel Realtors corporate research, Alain Pinel Realtors financial analysis, Alain Pinel Realtors competitive intelligence, Alain Pinel Realtors jobs & career search, and Alain Pinel Realtors decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Alain Pinel Realtors Overview
Alain Pinel Company Information
|Headquarters||12772 Saratoga Sunnyvale Rd. Suite 1000|
|Saratoga, CA 95070|
|Key people||Paul L. Hulme (Founder, CEO, President)|
|David Bellamy (CFO and CAO)|
|Mr. Barry L. Baltor (VP of Business Operations)|
|Number of employees||1,400 agents|
Alain Pinel Realtors (APR) is a residential real estate company in California. The company focuses on luxury real estate in the San Francisco Bay Area. APR was co-founded in 1990 by Alain Pinel ( original CEO and President), together with Helen Pastorino and Paul L. Hulme (present CEO). In 2008, Alain Pinel Realtors opened Alain Pinel Investment Group in San Francisco to focus on commercial real estate.
The firm has 1,400 agents in 32 offices. In 2010 APR was ranked the sixth largest residential real estate firm in the United States. 1
Alain Pinel Realtors is the largest privately-owned and independent residential real estate company in California. The firm was ranked the fifth largest residential real estate firm in the United States based on its sales volume in 2011, and has been consistently ranked in the Top 10 firms in the country.
Founded in 1990 by President and CEO, Paul L. Hulme, the firm has approximately 1,400 agents in its 32 offices throughout the Bay Area.
APR is a founding member of Luxury Portfolio, an operating unit of The Leading Real Estate Companies of the World. The firm also has a joint venture partnership in the mortgage lending institution Private Mortgage Advisors, which is an affiliate of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. 2
Alain Pinel News & Press Releases
- Featured home: 21311 Sarahills Drive in SaratogaPhenomenal French country architecture In Santa Clara County Where: 21311 Sarahills Drive, Saratoga, CA 95070 (listing | tour) With a custom design by renowned builder David Flick, this stunning French country-style home offers exquisite detail and privacy in Saratoga. The … Continue reading → The post Featured home: 21311 Sarahills [read more]
- Featured home: 7030 Valley Knoll Road in CarmelHigh-end finishes in a Monterey County masterpiece Where: 7030 Valley Knoll Road, Carmel, CA 93923 (listing | tour) Tucked away in an enclave at Quail Lodge, this must-see property offers its own private courtyard and incredible architectural features. Completely rebuilt … Continue reading → The post Featured home: 7030 Valley [read more]
- Featured home: 341 Coronado Avenue in Half Moon Bay
- Featured home: 740 Hap Arnold Street in AntiochContra Costa contemporary comfort with luxurious touches Where: 740 Hap Arnold Street, Antioch, CA 94509 (listing | tour) This contemporary home in Antioch offers luxurious touches throughout. The formal living room and dining room stand out with gorgeous plantation shutters. … Continue reading → The post Featured home: 740 Hap [read more]
- Sonoma County Year-End Market Report
Tweets by @AlainPinel