Accurate Title Group
This Accurate Title Group company information is to assist in Accurate Title Group corporate research, Accurate Title Group financial analysis, Accurate Title Group competitive intelligence, Accurate Title Group jobs & career search, and Accurate Title Group decision maker contact information.
Table Of Contents
Accurate Title Group Company Overview
Accurate Title Group Company Info
|Headquarters||6000 Freedom Square Suite 300|
|Independence, OH 44131|
|Key people||Paul M. Doman (CEO and President)|
|Steve Black (President of Accurate Group of Texas, LLC)|
|Mr. Frank Guarnera (President of Accurate Valuations, Llc)|
|Number of employees||201-500 employees|
Accurate Group provides appraisal and title services to real estate finance providers nationwide. They combine exceptional service with advanced technology and a proprietary AccurateAudit™ compliance foundation to provide banks and other residential and commercial real estate clients with the best combination of speed, accuracy, regulatory compliance and price.
Accurate Group is the industry’s first and leading appraisal management and compliance company (AMCC)™. With Accurate Group, you gain a strategic partner that can help you increase revenues, lower costs and improve compliance across all types of real estate loans, including residential first mortgage, home equity, refinancing and default servicing as well as all types of commercial transactions. 1
The company offers:
- mortgage products and services, such as GFE calculator,
- title search and title insurance,
- tax certification,
- document preparation,
- attorney collaboration in attorney designated states,
- full closing,
- title report,
- signing agent,
- and recording solutions for refinance, home equity, purchase, and REO transactions.
Accurate Group, LLC also provides equity products and services that include:
- property reports,
- legal and vesting reports,
- alternative title solutions,
- title insurance services,
- valuation products,
- standard appraisals,
- employment and income verification services,
- flood determinations,
- and notary and full closing services.
They also offer document recording services to real estate lending professionals, such as bank and credit union consumer lenders; loss mitigation, default, and collection groups; mortgage originators originating or holding home equity portfolios; investors looking to generate increased returns on home equity portfolios; and insurance, regulatory agency, and settlement service companies.
In addition, Accurate Group, LLC offers valuations, including traditional, automated, hybrid, warranted, and commercial valuations, as well as reviews; servicing due diligence; and default management products, such as cascading default title search and title insurance products, default automated valuation models, broker price opinions, appraiser assisted AVMs, drive-by and traditional appraisals, and REO title and closing services. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Huntersville, North Carolina. 2
Accurate Title Group News & Press Releases
- The State of Purchase Appraisals – Q&A with Frank GuarneraWe sat down with Frank Guarnera, executive director of valuations for Accurate Group, to discuss the challenges lenders face with real estate purchase appraisals and tips for improving quality and turnaround times. Here’s what he had to say: What do you see as the biggest challenge facing lenders when it [read more]
- A Win for Texas Lenders – Proposition 2 Home Equity Loan Amendment PassesIn the past, there has been 3% cap on home equity loan fees in Texas. With steep violations for non-compliance, many lenders limited volumes or avoided home equity loans altogether. But as of November 7, 2017, a new Texas state amendment (Proposition 2) passed that lowers this risk – opening [read more]
- Is Real Estate Valuation Going Digital?As the industry buzz continues on the rise of the “digital mortgage,” we’re exploring the likelihood that appraisal management and valuation is the next area of the loan process ripe for automation and digitization. A recent article in Scotsman Guide, written by Accurate Group CEO Paul Doman, dives deeper into [read more]
- Electronic Notarization is Now Possible with NotaryWorksWe recently announced the launch of our new NotaryWorks™ electronic notarization solution. NotaryWorks enables lenders to offer a full spectrum of real estate e-closing options to accelerate loan closings and better serve borrower needs. And unlike other electronic notarization solutions on the market today, NotaryWorks provides a complete, in-home notary [read more]
- A Safer Alternative to BPOs?Broker Price Opinions (BPOs) can be risky due to improper record keeping, lack of consistent standards and compliance regulations that differ from state to state. These issues can leave lenders using BPOs vulnerable to scrutiny. But with the cost of a full, traditional appraisal on the rise and a [read more]